Low spec and small size games for Android, iOS, and PC, if you think that it is not possible, then I am here to prove you wrong. In this article, you will find a list of the best small size games of 2021.
After trying and playing so many games, I have list of the top 16 low spec games that will run on Windows, Android and iOS without any problem. The list contains many games of different genres.
The list of the top Low Spec Small Size Games includes:
- FLT: Faster than Light
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Broken Age
- Half-Life 2
- Portal 2
- Unblock Me Free
- Flow Free
- Two Dots
- Teeter Pro- Free Mage Game
- Fruit Slice
- Archery Master 3D
- Knock Down
- Jewel Land: Match 3 Puzzle
The above-mentioned list is the best small size games for Android, iOS, and PC. Read further to know more about these games and its features.
Best Small Size Games 2021
Read along with the list to find out the best game that doesn’t require a powerful PC or device. Choose wisely the best lightweight small size game that suits your requirements.
1. FLT: Faster than Light
FLT: Fater than light is a space-based top-down real-time strategy roguelike game. In this low size PC game, the player controls a spacecraft that is capable of traveling faster-than-light. You can choose a spacecraft with several systems rooms like engines, weapons, piloting, life support, etc as well as a crew.
The best part of the game is that the game’s map and the obstacles are procedurally generated every time you start a new session. This will give you a new and cool way to overcome hardships every time you play.
|Graphics||Dedicated Video card with 128MB of RAM|
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an open-world action role-playing video game. This is one of the best small size PC games that you can download on any Windows. Although this game was released in 2011, even after almost a decade this game will take a spot in the list of the best PC games of all times.
The player can freely roam over Skyrim which is an open-world environment consisting of wilderness expanses, dungeons, caves, cities villages, towns, and fortresses.
|Graphics||DirectX 9.0 compatible video card with 512MB RAM|
3. Broken Age
Broken Age is a point-and-click adventure video game. In this game, you are supposed to control a character and direct it to move about the screen, talk to the non-player objects and learn more and more about the game world. The game features two different playable characters. You can also switch from one character to another at any time.
Following the story of two characters, you will have to use your optimum intelligence to solve the small puzzles throughout the chapters.
|Graphics||Intel HD 3000|
4. Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 is 2004 first person shooter game developed and published by Valve. This game is one of the most revolutionary PC games in the industry. Half-Life 2 continues the story of the scientist Gordon Freeman, but in a very lightweight alternative for you to play. If you are looking for low-spec small size PC games, then this game is a take for you.
Even after so many years of release, Half-Life 2 can even run on the slowest computers without any issues.
|Graphics||Any video card compatible with DirectX 80.1|
5. Portal 2
Portal 2 is a first person puzzle game developed by Valve. Although the game was released back in 2011, it is still one of the best games to play. Very similar to the original Portal, you are supposed to solve puzzles by placing portals and teleporting between them. It is a fun and engaging game to play.
|Graphics||Video card that supports Pixel Shader 2.0b and has 128MB RAM|
Minecraft is an Indie Sandbox video game developed by Mojang. This game has been critically acclaimed and won many great awards. Minecraft has also been regarded as the greatest video game of all time. The game has no specific goal or mission giving total freedom to the players. However, the game does have an achievement system known as the “achievements” in the Java Edition and “trophies” on the PlayStation ports.
|CPU||Intel Celeron J4105|
|Graphics||Intel HD ou AMD/ATI Radeon HD|
7. Unblock Me Free
A classic puzzle game that has stood the test of time!
Improve your cognitive & problem-solving skills with Unblock Me. The game is tiny in size but mighty in puzzles. Exercise your brain with over 18,000 puzzles. Choose from 4 challenging modes; Relax, Challenge, Multiplayer or Daily. A family-friendly game; suitable for all ages
Size: 12.8 MB
- 2012 – ranked 17th amongst the most downloaded apps of all time in the USA
- 2013 – ranked in the top 25 of ‘All-Time Free Apps’ (Global)
- 2015 – downloaded 100,000,000 times worldwide and was also a top SEA publisher (performance)
- 2018 – 160+ million downloads (and counting)
- Games with no time limit are available as the relax mode.
- Again, games with a challenging time limit are pointed to as challenging modes.
- You can enjoy playing in both the single and multiplayer modes.
- Providing over 18,000 puzzles for you to play.
- You can play this game with 4 different modes.
- Provides daily rewards and tasks to complete.
- Offers over 21 exciting achievements
8. Flow Free
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience “mind like water”!
- Includes over two and a half thousands of puzzles to enjoy.
- Has comes with very clean and colorful graphics and animation.
- Stimulate your excitement with funny sound effects.
- You can make it more challenging by active the mode with a time limit.
- Includes simple and easy tactics.
- Easy to play but hard to be the master
9. Two Dots
Say hello to Two Dots, one of the best small size games for iOS. This tiny sized game is good to make you relax time amazing. It is not a kind of stress making game. You just have to think lightly to join two dots. But to say it truly, it is not as easy as you think. As much as you play, it will become harder to win the match. To see the other features of this game, you can have a look at the below points.
- You can enjoy playing over 1885 levels of this game.
- Both of its mode with a time limit and no time limit is available.
- It is easy to play but hard to be the master.
- Your excitement will be increased with funny music and sound effect.
- It has come with a satisfying game interface.
- You can challenge your friends to play through different social media.
10. Teeter Pro- Free Mage Game
If you are looking for a good game to play in your free time I would suggest Teeter Pro, a very addicting labyrinth or maze game. You will find it free in the play store and will not take much of your phone memory. Sometimes all you need a challenging type game for refreshment. However, let’s see what else it will offer in the below points.
- Equipped with very high-quality graphics.
- Includes a challenging level system and you can also compete with other players.
- It provides an easy and convenient in-game interface.
- Full-screen mode is available.
- Provides regular updates and Feature integration.
11. Fruit Slice
Now I will suggest another game for your leisure time. One of the best fruit game on iOS for free. You can slice and cut the fruits as much as you can. Play in your free time, this will surely lower your stress in the monotonous scheduled life. So, I think you should have a look at the most important features of this game.
- Includes interactive gameplay and level up option.
- Provides high-quality graphics.
- Takes very little of your phone memory.
- Equipped with a very convenient game interface.
- You can play with it on any phone, it can run on a low power CPU.
- Provides very smooth in-game performance.
12. Archery Master 3D
Archery Master 3D is one of the most played and loved games. This game has such stunning graphics and amazing animations, yet it is a simple intuitive control game. You are supposed t shoot arrows at targets from a distance and win more coins for a new bow. This game is very realistic. If you love targeting games, then this game is just for you.
You will get different challenges and tournaments. Are you ready to be the best archer and best bowman?
Size: Varies with Device
- 4 picturesque locations: Pine Forest, Archery Field, Deadly Desert, and Rain Forest
- Polished animation and realistic 3D graphics
- 20+ elaborate designed archery equipment
- 100+ addictive levels in normal mode
- Compete 1-on-1 with real players all over the world in online mode
13. Knock Down
Knock Down is an amazing smal size game for Android. In this game you are supposed to known down all the boxes standing on the floating platforms with sling shot and angry balls. This game is perfect for kids. This will keep them engaged for a good amount of time. The games provides so many different levels that you can clear with proper strategies. As you go a level up, the difficultly level increases. This game is highly recommended, so make you download and play.
- Provides over 22 challenging and impressive levels.
- Comes with awesome graphics and sound effect.
- No internet connection is required.
- Very tiny in size and so, you don’t find any problem even if you have a small internal or external memory on your phone.
- To be a great player, you need an excellent logical and aiming skills.
- The more you level up, the more it will be hard for you to win
One of the most loved and played games in Chess. It is a mind anf brain simulating game that can be played by people ofany age. Very similar to the basic board game Chess, this game has typically the same rules. This 3D Chess is the best way to play the classic Chess Board Game on Android.
It is a strategy game played o a checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an 8 x 8 grid. With a digital version of this board game, you can play it anytime and anywhere.
- You can get help from the included game assistance.
- Provides over 10 challenging and appreciable levels.
- You can customize the theme from six different themes that are included.
- You can enjoy the game with the two players mode.
- Has come with realistic graphics and amazing sound effect.
- You can save the game automatically and there are unlimited undo options
15. Jewel Land: Match 3 Puzzle
This game will give nostalgia to every 90s kid. We all have to agree that this is the game that we played religiously. This game supports 15 languages, which is very unusual. You can easily download this game from the Google Play Store.
- Unlimited energy for unlimited play
- Over 1000 + addictive levels and stages.
- Completely free to play
- Internet connection not required
- Juicy graphics and fantastic effect!
- Easy and fun game for kids and elders to enjoy
- Relaxing jewel match 3 with enjoyable challenges
- Puzzle helps to train your brain for critical thinking
- Supporting 16+ languages in all tablet devices
Solitiare is a tiny sized card game. It is the most popular smal size card game for Android. The game is pretty simple to play. It has three different levels: easy, medium and hard. Even if you are a beginner, you are easily enjoy playing this game.
- Amazing graphics and sound quality.
- You can customize the theme, the card’s face, and back.
- As supports, you will get unlimited hints.
- Unlimited undo options are also available.
- You can play with both of time-limit and no time-limit.
- Provides daily challenges and all winning deals.
- autocomplete and autosave mode are also available
These were the best small size games for Android, iOS, as well as PC. My team and I had so much fun while testing and playing these games. We would hope the same for you as well. Among all these amazing games, it is hard to choose just one. So, we would recommend you to try all these games at least once and choose the best for yourself.
Feature Image Credits: FPSHUB