Rec Room has been gaining popularity for some time. Have you tried playing the super-hyped VR game? If not, then you must. The game is full of fun and exciting elements. One of the best parts of the game is the Rec Room VR games.
Before getting into the list of the Rec Room VR games, you must know that there are a huge number of games that you can play. Choosing the best 5 among all was definitely a very hard job!
I have put together a list of the 5 best VR games in the Rec Room. You can play these games with your friends or even meet new people.
Top 5 Rec Room VR Games
Rec Room is very similar to Roblox and Facebook Horizon. You can use Rec Room to play numerous games and rooms to hang out with your friends. Follow through the list and find out the best games in Rec Room.
1. Rec Royale
Rec Royale is one of the best Rec Room VR games that you must try. Rec Royale is a battle royale VR game. The game can be played among 14 to 16 players. The setting of the game is an island in a national park. The game’s beautiful setting makes it one of the most aesthetically pleasing VR games in the Rec Room.
If you are someone who loves aesthetic things while using VR, then this game is for you! In addition to the beautiful land, the landscape also holds mountains, summer camps, lakes, outposts, and a lot of loots for scavenger hunting.
You can join the game by walking, playing, as well as teleporting. However, it is recommended not to use the walking mode if you are prone to VR sickness or feel any discomfort while using the walking mode. Let’s move towards the features of the amazing Rec Room game.
Rec Royale Features
- The game automatically begins when all the players are in the lobby.
- In the game, you will find many ranged weapons, ammunition packs, and shields.
- In addition to the shields, you will also find health potions on the island.
- There are a number of maps in your backpack. You can use the maps to navigate the island.
- In case you are out of health, an empty green bar will be displayed on your screen.
2. Laser Tag
This is probably the most fun VR game in Rec Room. Even in real life, who doesn’t love Laser Tag? Have you met Barney Stinson? (Yes, I quoted HIMYM!) The game is very similar to real-life Laser Tag. In this game, the players use infrared-emitting light guns to tag their targets.
Your avatar will be wearing infrared-sensitive signaling devices. In addition, you will also get a virtual gun to shoot your enemies (how amazing is that!) The winner is declared on the basis of total points. You earn a point whenever you kill someone and you lose points when you get shot.
Now that we are aware of the gameplay, let’s move to the features of the game.
Laser Tag Features
- The playtime of the game is anywhere between 12 to 20 minutes.
- You can gain points by tagging your enemy as well as bots.
- You will earn 2 points every time you tag an enemy bot, 10 points for tagging an enemy player or an elite bot.
3. Among Us RR
Among Us RR is based on the Among Us game. It is an online multiplayer social deduction game. The original Among Us game gained a lot of popularity in September 2020, thanks to the Covid pandemic. The Rec Room game Among Us RR is a lot similar to the original game.
The setting of the game is space-themed. In the game, you are given one of the two roles: Crewmate or the Imposter.
As a crewmate, you have to make sure that you do not get killed by the imposter and keep an open eye to catch the imposter. In addition, to the hide and seek, you also have to complete a few tasks before everyone on the ship gets killed. On the other hand, as an imposter, you will just have to kill your crewmates without getting caught.
Among Us RR Features
- The game can be played by 4 to 10 members.
- One out of three players is selected to be the imposter, while the rest play as crewmates.
- As a crewmate, you will have to complete a few time-based tasks. You will also get a map of the area. With the help of the map, you will go to different places and complete the tasks.
- As an imposter, you will get a list of fake tasks to blend in with the crewmates.
Paintball is yet another very popular Rec Room VR game that you must play. The gameplay is extremely simple and easy to understand. The players will be divided into 2 teams. Both the teams will be fighting for dominance with the help of paint weapons.
You can use the walking, teleporting, and screen modes in the game. This Rec Room VR game is super fun to play. This game will definitely enhance your VR experience. Let’s talk about the features of the game.
- The game allows 2 to 8 players in a game.
- The main goal of the game for each team is to move the enemy team and take hold of their flag.
5. Rec War
The last game in the best Rec Room VR games list is the Rec War. Rec War is a top-down deathmatch game with vehicles. This game is a lot similar to GTA. The game comes in three different modes: Deathmatch, Team War, and Capture The Cow.
Rec War Features
- In the game, you get 3 different vehicles with eight different weapons.
- The game can be played by 64 players and 11 teams.
- The host of the game can automatically send levels if required.
These were the top 5 Rec Room VR games. I hope that you find your favorite game from the list. What is the wait? Go and play right now! Share this with your friends and invite them to play with you. Also, tell us in the comment what is your favorite game in the Rec Room.
Have a great day!