Playmaking Badges are a gameplay element and an attribute of NBA 2K23 just like Finishing badges & shooting badges. They bestow unique prowess, benefits, and personalities upon players. You can use badges for players in the NBA, WNBA, MyPLAYERS, and MyTEAM. So, before you earn the badges and make use of it, you should know some of the best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23.
In NBA 2K23, there are several different badge categories, including shooting, playmaking, defense/rebounding, and finishing. And there are four tiers of badges: Hall of Fame, Silver, Gold, and Bronze. The best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23 of Tier 1, 2, and 3, are explained in this guide below.
In NBA 2K23, players who earn the right playmaking badges will discover that their teams typically perform better while they are on the floor. If you’ve played the NBA game series before, you may already be aware of the many advantages you can get in the game by applying a range of badges from various tiers. So, let’s find out the Best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23.
The List Of The Best Playmaking Badges In NBA 2K23 | 6 Badges
Let’s learn all the 6 best playmaking badges in NBA 2K23.
1. Handles For Days: Tier 3
One of the best playmaking badges in NBA 2K23 is the handles for days. Let’s learn the benefits of handles for days badge of tier 3.
- Consecutive dribbling moves cause a player to expend less energy, this handles for days badge enables them to chain combos more quickly and for longer periods of time.
- This Handles for the days is one of the best playmaking badges in NBA 2K23 because it slows down the loss of stamina.
2. Killer Combos: Tier 3
Second, on the list of the best playmaking badges in NBA 2K23 is the Killer combos badge. Killer Combos badge of tier 3 perks are –
- This Killer combo playmaking badge increases a player’s capacity to chain together effective dribble moves while assessing an opponent.
- In NBA 2K23, Killer Combos is equivalent to Quick Chain. Hence this is one of the best playmaking badges in NBA 2K23.
3. Quick First Step: Tier 2
Third, in the list of the best playmaking badges in NBA 2K23 is the Quick first step badge of tier 2, Let’s learn its benefits –
- With this quick first step badge, the ball handlers have access to quicker, more potent launches while driving out of triple threat or following a size-up.
- Quick First Step is one of the best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23 because it increases your speed after the size-up.
4. Unpluckable: Tier 2
Let’s learn some benefits of one of the fourth best playmaking badges in NBA 2K23 i.e, the Unpluckable badge of tier 2
- With this Unpluckable badge, defenders find it more difficult to poke the ball loose when attempting to take it.
- This Unpluckable badge, one of the best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23 is a crucial badge because many players will be having high steal rates.
5. Ankle Breaker: Tier 1
The fifth best Playmaking Badge in the NBA 2K23 game is Ankle Breakers. Let’s learn the benefits of this Ankle breaker badge of tier 1
- With this Ankle Breaker badge, the defender stumbles or fails more frequently when doing stepbacks and other specific manoeuvres when biting in the wrong direction.
- This is one of the best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23 in 2K23 history, which is considerably more deserving of a tier 2 badge.
6. Special Delivery: Tier 1
Last but not least special delivery badge is one of the best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23. Let’s learn some of the benefits of this special delivery badge of tier 1.
- This Special Delivery badge increases receivers’ chances of making shots after a successful alley-oop throw. It also makes it possible to shoot alley-oops off from the backboard direction.
- Special Delivery is among the best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23 because Special Delivery essentially includes two badges in one, so, it should be given priority.
The best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23 are Handles For Days, Killer Combos, Quick First Step, Unpluckable, Ankle Breaker, and Special Delivery.
So, this was everything you should know about the Best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23. So we learned that in NBA 2K23, Handles For Days, Killer Combos, Quick First Step, Unpluckable, Ankle Breaker, and Special Delivery are the best playmaking badges. I hope this article was informable and enjoyable. Don’t forget to check back Path of EX for more updates.