Perks of shaggy in Multiversus! MultiVersus fanbase is no joke for sure, right?. I mean see MultiVersus is just in the early stage of beta and already Fans all over the world have fallen in love with MultiVersus and its iconic characters. In MultiVersus each character has his\her own unique feature and moves, which gets fans to go soo excited and crazy enough to choose one character from a wide list. Our Shaggy is one of the most iconic characters among the characters lists of MultiVersus. Let us know more about the best perks for Shaggy MultiVersus.
An iconic character from Scooby-Doo! Norville Rogers is popularly known as Shaggy. Though he appears as a small, thin and frightened man. Shaffy is a mystery-solving, food-loving man who is an extremely skilled fighter owing to certain mysterious abilities. Interesting right? We will be covering all you need to know about Shaggy in the game of MultiVersus. Read on and know more about the best perks for Shaggy MultiVersus.
Knowing your characters more before choosing them not only gives a competitive edge it also makes the battle round more interesting and more challenging. Since not every character of MultiVersus is the same or has the same features or perks. You gotta know the different features of different characters in MultiVersus. So use this article to know everything about Shaggy in MultiVersus. Let us hop on and learn more about the best perks for Shaggy MultiVersus.
The Best Perks For Shaggy In MultiVersus
The article includes a list of all the best perks of Shaggy MultiVersus. These are a component of Shaggy’s Mastery track and can be unlocked by using XP. Except for Signature Perks, which are unique to the character for which they are obtained, it is always cheaper to buy a character’s Perks as Train Perks on another character once they have been unlocked. Pick any of the best perks for Shaggy in MultiVersus and use them right away.
Offence Perks Of Shaggy In MutiVersus
These are the perks of Shaggy which can be used to offence the opponent in the MultiVersus battleground.
- Lumpy Space Punch: Your team have to deal 5% of increased damage with melee attacks up in the air.
To Unlock this perk: Reach Mastery Level 2
- Snowball Effect: Your team have to deal 7% increased damage against the fighter with the highest damage
To Unlock: Reach Mastery Level 11
Also, read 3 Best Perks Of Arya Stark In MultiVersus | Free & Unlocked
Defence Perks Of Shaggy In MultiVersus
These are the perks of Shaggy which can be used during the time of defending the opponent in a MultiVersus battleground.
- Kryptonian Skin: Your team receives 4% reduced incoming damage
To unlock: Reach Mastery Level 4
Utility Perks of Shaggy In MultiVersus
These are the perks of Shaggy which you can use anytime in MultiVersus.
- Last Stand: Your team has to deal with 10% of the increased damage after reaching 100 damages
To unlock: Reach Mastery Level 7
- Retaliation-Ready: Your team can be granted allies 3 grey health for 3 seconds after knocking down enemies with projectiles
To Unlock: Reach Mastery Level 12
- Speed Force Assist: Your team can receive a 4% increased base speed movement
To Unlock: Reach Mastery Level 13
Also, read How To Toast Another Player In MultiVersus | Get Free Golds!
Signature Perks Of Shaggy In MultiVersus
Let us learn some of the perks of Shaggy which make him unique on his own in the game of MultiVersus. Let’s look up some of the signature perks of Shaggy.
- One Last Zoinks: Shaggy can gain a rage automatically after passing 100 damages
To unlock: Reach Mastery Level 8
- Hangry Man: If Shaggy has a sandwich equipped, he can quickly charge rage at the cost of eating his sandwich
To unlock: Reach Mastery Level 10
Also, read 2 Ways To Complete MultiVersus Knockback Influence Tutorial | Fix The Glitch
All The Best Attacks Of Shaggy In MultiVersus
These are the list of some cool and best attacks of Shaggy in MultiVersus which you can make use of in the MultiVersus battleground.
- Knuckle Sandwich: Charge up a powerful straight punch. While charging Shaggy has Armor
- Combo Meal: A combo of punches ending in a strong headbutt
- Like, Overhead Swing!: Charge an overhead swing
- Power Stomp: Charge an Armored stomp that breaks Armor. After hitting an enemy, press input again to combo into a clap attack that applies Slow to enemies
- Flurrious Feet: Shaggy does a flurry of kicks below him that hit multiple times
- Like, Knee Strike: A fast knee forward attack that can be charged
- Flying Slacker Smack: A sweeping swing above Shaggy
- Get Down, Man: Shaggy uses a two-handed pound attack to knock enemies downward
Also, read Is Breaking Bad Walter White in MultiVersus | New Characters In Twitch Open Beta
Tips To Win As Shaggy In MultiVersus
Choose the best perks for Shaggy MultiVersus and rock in the battleground. Shaggy excels in close quarters combat due to his Bruiser class fighter background. Although he does have the ability like Feed the Hunger, which allows him to launch a projectile attack if necessary, the majority of his attacks are fundamental melee strikes of some kind.
Holding Neutral Triangle allows Shaggy to charge up a Rage state, which is his special ability. His Specials all strike harder, have a higher range, have Armor, and apply Weakened to opponents once you’ve charged for a few seconds. Enemies will take extra damage and knockback when they are in Weakened condition. Allies also get benefited from this scenario. When enraged, Shaggy will enrage his friends, who will then deal Weakened to the opponent with their subsequent melee strike.
Therefore, it is in your best interests to look for opportunities to charge Rage so that you may do the most amount of damage before launching into the fray and going bonkers. Isn’t Shaggy a fun character to choose? Let us know your opinions and Shaggy’s best perk in MultiVersus.
Also, read How To Get A MultiVersus Open Beta Code?
Here you have some of the earful tips and information about Shaggy in MultiVersus. Be it the best perks for Shaggy MultiVersus or the tips and stricks to win or some of the best moves of Shaggy. Now that you know your character Shaggy. Go and use him and make him proud by winning the battle in the coolest way possible. Stay connected with Path Of EX for updates. Happy Gaming!!