Are you looking for some of the best paid games for Android, iOS, and PC? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this article, you will find the top paid games of all time.
There are many games available on the internet which includes paid games as well as free games. These top paid games are the of many different genres. You can spends hours and hours playing these games and still very get bored.
The list of the Top Paid Games include:
- Plague Inc.
- Bloons TD 6
- True Skate
- The Walk of Life 2
- Minecraft for Windows 10
- Metro Exodus
- Call of Duty
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
- Stardew Valley
- Grand Theft Auto – San Andreas
- Monument Valley
- Kingdom Rush Vengeance
The above-mentioned games are the best top paid games that you will find on the internet. These games can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
Best Paid Games 2021
Read along with the list to find out the best paid game for yourself. These games easy and engaging to play. Pick and choose the best game for yourself.
Monopoly is a paid game for iOS devices. Published by the Marmalade game studio limited, this helps you play your favorite board game on your iOS device. You longer need to carry your board game everywhere, pay for it once and enjoy it for as long as you want to.
Roll the dice to reach a decision. Sell, buy or build and strategize well to become a rich landlord in the world of Monopoly. This game can be played solo or with a family member. It is also available for free so it can be another option you can use.
- This paid game comes with no ads and a simple play-to-win gaming concept.
- Play solo or with your friends and family.
- It comes with very simple rules so it is not difficult to understand.
- This game can be played offline too. Just pass your phone around and play your turn.
- You can also play the game online, with anyone all over the world.
- Win the game by filling the Hasbro family board the fastest.
2. Plague Inc.
In this game, you have a town to yourself. A plague takes over it and it is your responsibility to control it. It is a timed simulation game that has been carefully made for you to enjoy the game, the best you can. Use all means necessary to stop the pandemic. Apply any rules that you seem fit, however, you wish to and then you can win the game. You will have a lot of resources at your disposal and make sure you use all of them. Send a research team looking for the cause of the pandemic, but the whole area into a lockdown, make it mandatory for everyone to wear masks. You have the power to do anything.
- This paid game creates a compelling world of health hazards that makes you a supreme power.
- It offers great graphics with a great interface.
- The advanced AI of this game makes the game highly realistic.
- There are more than 12 diseases for you to deal with, each with a different strategy to eliminate.
- You get full access to the leaderboards and achievements.
- It is a game that involves a large-scale infecting capability. It can affect more than 50 countries at one point.
- Makes use of your strategizing and thinking capabilities.
3. Bloons TD 6
It is one of the best 3D tower strategy games. It is a paid game that lets you build your defense using various upgrades and monkey towers. You can make use of the heroes and the additional abilities so that you can pop and kill every Bloon that attacks you. The intense graphics and visual controls make it all the more interesting. Multiple 3D maps will be of further assistance to you. And so your goal in the game is killing the boons by using the darts you’ve been provided with.
- You have 3 paths to choose from. Your path defines your course of action.
- There are about 49 original maps with 3D imaging.
- The upgrades in the game are very powerful and you will have to fight to get them useful.
- There are also 21 new monkey towers to be built that give more benefits.
- Single-player games work without an internet connection too.
- New game modes increase the difficulty in the game.
4. True Skate
A Skateboarding game that is loved by skaters worldwide. The paid version of the game comes with many additional features and benefits. It draws parallels to the real world of skating with top-notch controls and a new addition of the skater’s leg UX. You can move in any direction, run, jump, slide, as you seem fit with just swipe features. You can move around in a skate park and get to experience various skating arenas with ledges, stairs, pipes, etc.
- Touch-based realistic physics experience.
- You can play the game in slow-motion and also rewind your moves.
- The paid game offers in-game challenges to the players.
- Find your progress on the global leaderboards.
- You can unlock various features and additional locations by paying for it.
5. The Walk of Life 2
For years now, The Walk of Life 2 has created a board game that gives an image of how adult life works. It lets you make a decision and then further shows the direction life will take. This paid game has brought in new crosswords and turns to make the game more challenging and fun. It is set in a wintery world. You move around as a professional ski rider and follow a journey across a sea resort, magical forests, and an ice village. The path you take defines your course of the game ahead.
- The game can be played online as well as offline.
- Customize your look using multiple options available.
- Pass the phone around to play between multiple players.
- There are multiple settings to play the game in.
- In choosing a life path, you get multiple second chances.
- This gives you complete control over your decisions, adopt a pet, finish a degree, everything is readily available.
6. Minecraft for Windows 10
Minecraft is a windows paid game that lets you mine an area to create a landscape that you like. This game has no story, belongs to no particular genre, and offers no action or strategy. Yet, Minecraft has been one of the best games for PC. It lets you build your world digitally using various blocks. Each version of the game is different, yet the basics of it all are very similar and so it is not difficult or challenging to understand. You enter the gaming world empty-handed, so you have to build everything out of scratch.
- The game offers huge creativity freedom to the players.
- You have multiple items to collect and build.
- There is a presence of animal friends and certain monsters as enemies.
- Play online or with local multiplayer.
- Multiple opportunities and replayable levels.
- Use Minecoins to do in-game purchases.
7. Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is a first-person shooting game that is also story-driven. In this game, you get to become the ultimate killer having the highest power. It has created an immersive gaming world that blends combat and stealth. You get to explore and overcome survival horror in this game. It was developed by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver. You not only fight the new hazards but also require you to beat the hostile humans and mutated creatures. The settings of various weathers are provided in the game for advanced gaming experiences.
- Make use of hand-made weapons and craft them better using the crafting skills in the game.
- As the game progresses, the setting also changes in the game.
- You can play the game in the morning or at night.
- It pans around a whole in-game year.
- Use vehicles to reach places faster.
Undertale is a paid game for Pc that does not require you to kill anybody. In this RPG game, you get fallen into an underground world where you get surrounded by monsters and enemy creatures. Negotiate and battle your way out of it or you remain stuck in that world forever. It was created by Indie creator Toby Fox. Taking inspiration from many RPG games, he created this to give the best gaming experiences. Everything from music to gameplay to the development of the game is managed and created by Fox.
- Time your attacks on the enemy to get out of the underground world.
- Make use of strategy and negotiating skills to come out without hurting anyone.
- The underground world is filled with towns and caves.
- Solve puzzles on the way.
- The art and soundtrack are original to this game.
- It is an amalgamation of the best RPG giving you advanced features to play.
9. Call of Duty
You can now experience the thrill of this Action-adventure paid game on-the-go. It is a first-person shooter game that keeps you entertained at all times. It is set in the World War II period. Over time, the Call of Duty series went through a lot of changes. With every new update, the game got better, with a different setting and renewed features. As of 2019, the game reported more than 300 million copies. It has never been easier yet challenging. Play with millions of users all over the world and enjoy.
- Voice chat and the video chat feature are also there on this game for you to have an uninterrupted gaming experience.
- Enjoy 3D graphics.
- It is very well known for its sound features.
- It is easy to understand but challenging to play.
- The paid version of this game offers additional features and weapons.
- Make use of multiple customizable tools like weapons and armory.
- Being a shooter popular game, you have to be focused throughout.
10. Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected is a paid game that belongs to the genre of action-adventure games. It was developed by Volition and published by Deep Silver. It is a sequel to the very famous and popular Saints Row game series. You get to explore the simulation world of Steelport and at the same time try to complete the main mission. There are also certain side missions that you can undertake and complete. The elements of science fiction have also continued to be a part of this paid game. It has incorporated a lot of existing features of this gaming series with the new ones, making the lovers of the series more excited.
- Battle an alien invasion on your land.
- There is a lot of humor that can be seen in the plot of this game.
- You can customize your character.
- The addition of new superpowers makes this game all the more interesting.
- There are no complex challenges in this game. Just complete the missions to move forward in the game.
- This game has a repetitive approach, making it very similar to the prequels.
11. Stardew Valley
With a lot of farming games on the Google Play store, this one comes with a rating of 4.7/5. It is much loved by children and adults alike. It has also won multiple awards making it worthwhile to spend your money on buying this game.
You can turn barren land into a fully grown plantation consisting of plants and animals in this paid game. It saves your progress automatically so you don’t have to go through the struggle of manually saving the game. By 2020, this game had sold more than 10 million copies.
- You are provided with some hand-me-down coins and tools.
- This game is open-ended so you have the option to take it in any direction.
- Play with three other people online if you wish to.
- It is a wholesome game that gives you a real-life experience of farming.
- Grow crops, rear animals, interact with townspeople, join a co-op, and take part in various activities on the field.
- Find treasures and monsters in the game deep underground.
- There are a lot of characters and customization options available in the game.
12. Grand Theft Auto – San Andreas
This is an RPG action paid game. The Grand Theft Auto series has been well-loved and accepted by users worldwide. Earlier existing as a PC exclusive game, the developers made it available for mobile devices, so that you never have to separate from your favorite game and enjoy it.
It offers more than 70 hours of continuous gameplay, so play it without any fear of losing time. You take on the character of Carl who has to hide from the police. Your job is to keep him safe. Any gaming problem that you have, Grand Theft Auto – San Andreas takes care of it all.
- With the cloud feature of this game, you can play it on multiple devices.
- High-resolution graphics with an advanced color palette.
- The analog stick lets you manage the camera and movements.
- It comes in more than one language.
- Strategize well to avoid getting caught in the game.
A musical paid game for all android users. The game has an attractive user interface making it addictive for all gamers. It is not a very big payment considering the number of songs you get to play.
Some players of this game called it like playing a 3D game along with the sound of music. With the change in song and tempo of it, there is a change in the geometrical figure so you have to be on an alert at all times.
- Intuitive color pop and attractive graphics.
- It is very easy to maneuver in the game.
- Make sure you are on an alert. Things change in the game very quickly.
- There are a total of 31 levels in the game each different.
- If you do not like tapping, link the app with your keypad and use it to play the game.
- This is a very challenging single person game.
- The app brings in regular updates. This makes sure you don’t lose interest in it.
14. Monument Valley
It is a premium paid game for Android devices. It is due to its unique architecture and interesting graphics that make it stand out. Your goal in the game is to guide Ida, a silent princess through various paths and architectural buildings.
The storyline makes it very compelling for the players to buy this paid game for android that takes you around monuments and various illusions. This game has various challenges so you always have some new things to deal with.
- This paid game has amazing graphics that are better than similar games.
- It is not difficult to understand the working of this game.
- Make use of the cloud-feature in the game to save your progress in the game.
- Synchronization of the audio assists further in the game.
15. Kingdom Rush Vengeance
This is one of the best paid games for Android that belongs to the genre of war strategy gaming. You have to battle and take over another kingdom. Use your weapons, strategize well and you will be able to win the game faster. Build your army and stand your ground.
It is only when you are in a stronger place with popular people in your battalion that you can win this game. Use the updates and extra features to be the ultimate leader. In Kingdom Rush Vengeance you will get multiple hours of play.
- You will have 13 powerful heroes at your disposal.
- Collect the weapons on the way.
- Make use of the available 30 upgrades to make your army better.
- Rush and move fast to capture others’ army and kingdom.
- There are always new powers and reinforcements to use and defeat your foes.
- You can build towers to defend your kingdom.
- After every tower you build, you can get additional abilities and powers.
Feature Image Credit: YouTube