Your mobile devices can now solve all your music problems. We have made for you a list of the best music apps for iOS. They cater to almost all genres of music and also provide added features.
While some apps offer unlimited downloads, others require you to buy their premium version to make song downloads. Some music apps can be made functional using ads. You can now listen to the music of various genres, and also enjoy listening to podcasts on them. The world of music apps is more evolved than you can believe.
Some of the Best Music Apps for iOS are:
- Amazon Music
- Apple Music
This list of the best music apps for iOS has been created keeping in mind all the types of music lovers. No matter what genre of music you like to hear, you will find something worthwhile here.
Best Music Apps for iOS
These apps are the best of what is available for you on the Apple store. You are now saved from the hassle of looking up and going through multiple options and directly using what is the best for you.
Spotify is one of the most commonly used music apps of all time. The iOS users have had the convenience of hearing music at their convenience and comfort. There hasn’t been any other app like Spotify that has a user base of millions. It has a huge catalog of songs and albums that makes it very attractive. You can also listen to podcasts of various genres and also make your own and upload them for others to listen to. While a lot of music apps have lost their users over time, Spotify has remained the best.
- You can sync your Spotify across various devices and make use of it.
- Behind the lyrics, the section gives you an insight into the song
- The app has a rich collection of songs, podcasts, etc.
- You can also listen to audiobooks, comics, speeches of various types.
- Create collaborative playlists and work on them together.
- You can find key lyrics, but not complete lyrics of the song.
- Downloads are only available on the premium version of the app.
- This app has a lot of ads.
2. Amazon Music Unlimited
I don’t think there is anyone who is not familiar with the brand name of Amazon. Over the last couple of years, Amazon has become the biggest tycoon in the world of online shopping. With the introduction of Amazon Music in the market, it has very soon taken over all the other music apps for iOS devices. The makers have outdone themselves and created a platform that offers a huge library of music and caters to almost all genres of music.
- Experience high-quality audios.
- Get a huge range of podcasts to hear.
- Enjoy ad-free listening.
- Does not occupy a large space on your device.
- Scroll lyrics while listening to the song.
- The trial period of this music app is more wholesome than the others.
- Listen to pop, classics, retro, and new releases.
- Amazon devises integration for advanced listening experience.
3. Apple Music
Apple Music is by far one app that every iOS user is aware of. It is a music application as much as it is a video streaming app with pre-existing song collection. On this app developed by Apple Inc, you can also request certain songs or videos that interest you. Download songs, listen to them with lyrics and make use of this app for online as well as offline listening experiences when using an iOS device with over 40 million monthly subscribers.
- A great selection of music.
- ‘Beat Radio’ gives you live 24✕7 radio with real DJs and presenters.
- Multiple budget-friendly plans to choose from.
- Compatible with various devices.
- The ‘connect’ tab helps fans and artists connect.
- Get customized recommendations.
- There is no free version of the app. You can just use the 90-day free trial.
- Does not have high-resolution music.
Also, check out Best Music Player Apps for All the Music Lovers 2021
Pandora is a basic music app for iOS devices, with basic features but nothing very extraordinary. If your only expectation from a music app is just listening to songs and not getting advanced complex features, this is the app for you. Very similar to Spotify in its features, Pandora is very easy to use with every basic feature. Despite not being laden with features, this is one of the most popular apps.
- A free version of the app is available.
- Get inside album commentary.
- Lyrics of the song you are listening to are displayed.
- Find artist tour information and ticket availability on the app.
- Listen to podcasts.
- No family pack subscription.
- Not available in a lot of countries.
Soundcloud is a music app for iOS devices that is completely user-oriented. It offers the users an option to upload their soundtracks. With SoundCloud, you do not get to just hear the songs from famous artists but also get to enjoy the songs released by independent artists. With the paid pro accounts, the artist can also sell their tracks to other music streaming apps. As a creator, this app offers you a wider audience for your music and podcasts.
Also, read List Of Trending Songs On Spotify in 2021
- A user-friendly platform.
- Creators can upload their music and podcasts.
- It offers three music tiers, so you can choose the one you find appropriate.
- The free version of the app has a great song collection.
- It has a complicated search tool.
All of these music apps are different yet similar in multiple ways. You can choose from any of these apps depending on your requirements. Stay updated with the best of the music world with these apps. Let us know in the comments below which app worked the best for you. We’d love to hear what you have to say to us.