Here are some of the best Morty combos in MultiVersus, now that Player First Games’ fighting game MultiVersus is available for all and Morty Smith from Adult Swim has joined the MultiVersus Character list officially. Now it’s finally the time to speak about the Morty combos in MultiVersus.
Learn your character’s best perks and combos before you start playing the actual game, be it Arya stark, Finn, Batman, Shaggy, or Wonder Woman. If you are trying to understand Morty’s unique moveset you need some assistance. The best Morty combos in MultiVersus are covered in detail here.
Will Morty go off against Batman and Superman? Iron Giant and Garnet striking back at Morty? He has no chance, do you think? Don’t rush to judgment yet. Morty is capable of a lot of good moves with some best perks and the best Morty combos in MultiVersus. So let’s find out some of the best combos of Morty.
In This Article
Best Morty Combos in MultiVersus | 11 Combos
Let us learn some of the best available Morty combos in MultiVersus.
- Side Attack, Side Attack, Neutral Attack
- Aerial Down Attack, Neutral Attack
- Aerial Down Attack, Aerial Up Attack
- Side Aerial Attack, Side Aerial Attack, Side Attack
- Neutral Special x3, Neutral Attack
- Neutral Special x2, Side Attack, Neutral Attack
- Neutral Special x3, Side Attack
- Neutral Attack, Down Attack, Side Attack,
- Side Aerial Attack, Aerial Down Attack, Neutral Attack
- Aerial Down Attack, Aerial Side Attack, Side Attack, Side Attack
- Side Attack, Aerial Side Special, Neutral Special, Aerial Side Attack, Neutral Attack
Input Guide For Morty In MultiVersus
Now that we know some of the best Morty combos in MultiVersus. Let’s look at Morty’s Input guide.
- Neutral Attack: Attack on the ground
- Side Attack: Side attack on the ground
- Down Aerial Attack: Down air attack
- Side Aerial Attack: Side attack up in the air
- Special Neutral: Neutral special attack on the ground
Morty’s Special & Basic Attacks In MultiVersus
Let’s learn some of the basic and some of the special attacks of Morty. Now that we have already learned Morty combos in MultiVersus and the input guide. Let’s dig in more on MultiVersus Morty
Morty’s basic attacks in MultiVersus are:
- Aw Geez, Snakes!: Neutral+Attack
- Unresolved Anger Issues/Barbarian Instincts: Side+Attack
- Aw Geez, More Snakes!/Power Of Fire!: Up+Attack
- Plumbs Time!/Aemothy Assault: Down+Attack
Morty’s special attacks in MultiVersus are:
- It’s a Grenade, I Think/Yep, That’s a Grenade: Neutral+Special
- Power Of Earth!/Another Portal?: Side+Special
- Uh, Auto-Pilot?: Up+Special
- Temporal Back-up: Down+Special
So this was all you had to know about the Morty combos in MultiVersus. Hope you enjoyed knowing MultiVersus Morty more. Now choose Morty or fight with Morty confidently because you know his strengths and weaknesses. Visit Path of EX for updates on this.