In this technology ridden world, where you can get anything on the internet from online shopping to online food to even finding love, mobile payments are gaining more audience. It is now time to get an upgrade and find the best Mobile payment apps for iOS devices.
There is no other option than to get used to the technological advancements. With the Mobile payments app, get rid of the burden of your wallet when your phone can do the real magic.
Whether you want to split the bill or do online shopping or just want to send your loved ones some money, everything can be done with your phone. Some of the Top Mobile payment apps for iOS are :
- Apple Pay
- Level UP
With these apps, you can transfer your money easily and securely. Read on in the article to see what exactly it is about these apps that made it to the list of the top mobile payment apps.
Top Mobile payment Apps for IOS
With the number of users increasing, the number of mobile payment apps has also increased. We researched well and found for you some mobile payment apps for iOS that you absolutely cannot do without. These apps will help you make your phone your bank.
Adyen has a full spring of payment options. From big business transactions to just some little personal shopping, Adyen will come to your help. It accepts payments anywhere. It supports various payment platforms, including ACH Direct Debit, American Express, Mastercard, PayPal, Samsung Pay, and Visa.
- The app Supports international transitions
- You can avail Reward points and loyalty gift
- You can use this app anywhere to send money.
- The app can be used for bill payments.
- It Requires a minimum monthly invoice: $120
- The app may take up to three days for fund transfer
2. Apple Pay
With Apple Pay, you can transfer funds money easily and securely. You can do the transfer in person, through iOS apps, and via the web, i.e. safari. Apple Pay works very well on all Apple devices, including Apple Watch. With this, you can check your expenses by clicking on the Apple Pay button available on the cart. With the tough security of this app, it keeps your personal information secure.
- It supports VISA, MasterCard, American Express
- You can do international transactions on the app.
- High security of your card details.
- You can transfer money as little as $1
- A maximum of $10,000 can be sent from the app.
Azimo helps you to send money to over 200 countries in more than 80 currencies. It sends your money immediately without any delay. However, in some selected countries, it may take some time for the transaction to be reflected. The time taken majorly depends on the location you choose. It is mobile friendly and the first two transfers can be done without any free. Azimo gives the freedom to the small business company to pay on an international level.
- The app accepts all major credit and debit cards.
- Azimo is extremely user-friendly and an easy to use the app.
- The app has no hidden charges.
- This is FCA- regulated service.
- Azimo facilitates cross-border transactions.
- The app is only available for sign-in for Europeans.
4. Level UP
With Level up, you can pay for any goods and services with your mobile phone. LevelUp, free to use, the app is widely used by people. The app however charges for customer acquisition and loyalty programs for businesses. To use the app you just need a card with a custom QR code. For Businesses, you need a LevelUp scanner. Level Up is known to Combine payment and loyalty functionality in one interface
- The app does not ask for a minimum value amount to be there in the app.
- The app comes with a map so you can see clearly where you spent how much.
- LevelUp offers 1% cash back on debit transactions.
- The app comes with push notifications for refunds, transaction, etc.
- LevelUp is not a bank. The whole system works online.
Paypal is one of the most widely used Mobile banking apps available online. It is the safest way to do online shopping, transfer money, payment of bills, etc. There is no form of online transaction that this app cannot do. Paypal also comes with push notifications, so anytime any of your bills is pending the app notifies you. To do a transaction on the app, it asks for a password, so you know every time any transaction is made it cam;t be made without the password hence ensuring maximum security of your funds.
- Free to use the app.
- The app is very easy to use with an attractive user-interface.
- You can see transaction history on the app.
- There is an instant transfer of money.
- Paypal is not known for its customer service. Getting assistance on the app is not easy.
- Paypal though global in existence, does not have a lot of currencies to transact in.
With these apps, you can save your time. You don’t have to worry about running out of money on a shopping day with your friends. The security on the app is unmatched. We hope you can find the best app for you from the above list and see your life getting much easier, secure, and light.