If you are in search of the Best Medical Apps, then this post will be the one written specifically for your need. We have got the best medical apps for iOS 2021 that are popular among doctors and the general public.
The unhealthy lifestyle, junk food, and the busy life schedule have all resulted in poor health. And the risk of poor health has hit the internet as well, that is why the developers have come up with Medical apps. These apps have become a necessity. From monitoring health to consulting a doctor, it can do anything.
According to the user’s rating and the internet’s saying, the Best Medical Apps for iOS 2021 are Practo, Prescrip, fine, Apollo 24*7, MedPlus Mart, and Blood Pressure Companion Pro. But among so many available options, how does it make up in the list of being the best?
What features do they have? Are these apps trustworthy? Do they offer online doctor consultations? Are these apps costly? WAIT….. You will get to know all about these queries in the post below.
Best Medical Apps for iOS 2021
With the Best Medical Apps for iOS 2021 feel the presence of doctors near you. Use these apps to avoid any unwanted medical situation, or if you are a doctor, use them to get the best out of your work. The Best Medical Apps for iOS 2021 along with the detailed description, pros, compatibility, size and lot of other essential information are below:
Why Practo is one of the Best Medical Apps for iOS 2021?
Another app that lets you meet specialists on a video call or on a chat to get a consultation. Just meet the doctors once and then follow up on the call or chat all without any additional commission.
Get appropriate answers to your health queries. And, if you want to visit a doctor, then need not go anywhere else, just find the doctors near you and book an appointment making the visit hustle-free. Not only the doctor’s visit, but you can also book full body checkups and diagnostics tests for various hidden diseases.
Tell your symptoms to the virtual host and get to meet doctors specialized in that field. You can consult a doctor online across 25+ specialties including a general physician, Gynecologist, Dentist, Pediatrician, Dermatologist, Orthopedist, Psychiatric, and a lot more.
This app makes your medicines come to your doorsteps with its online pharmacy. BUY! TRACK! GET!
- It has doctors with 25+ specialized and you can connect with the best doctors in just 60 seconds.
- Meet virtually or chat with the doctors available 24*7.
- Book appointments with the doctors nearby to get hustle-free visits.
- Explore patient stories, doctor’s online profile, locations, fees & experiences near you or in your city.
- You can buy medicines from its online pharmacy without any worry.
- Specialized doctors on call.
- Medical help + Pharmacy.
- Appointment’s booking.
Compatibility: Requires Android 5.0 and up
Google Play Store Rating: 4.5*
Pricing: It is a free app and has ads in it.
Why Prescrip is one of the Best Medical Apps for iOS 2021?
Prescrip is an E-prescription app exclusively for doctors around the globe. It is a tool used by physicians to print prescriptions with ease. Also, it helps them to have records for the patient’s history to track the health at any point. All you need to do is plug in your source: wireless printer and get started.
You can personalize the app to a very intricating level. It will automatically reminds you of the follow up schedules of the patients. Also, get a reminder about the dosage to get the best out of a therapy.
And if you are a patient, who’s doctor uses this app, no need to worry about the data provided, it doesn’t leak the data. This means that your data is completely private between you and your doctor only.
- Tap on create an option to create the prescription and get the printout in mere seconds.
- It gives reminders for the follow-ups of the patients.
- You can add the dosage prescribed to know about the progress of the on-going therapy.
- The data remains you and the patients.
- Plug-in the wireless printer and get started.
- Exclusive for doctors.
- Easy to use.
- Have reminders.
Size: 54.7 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
App Store Rating: 4.7*
Pricing: It is a free app and has ads in it.
Why Almostadoctor is one of the Best Medical Apps for iOS 2021?
Are you a doctor? Or aims to be one?
If you are nodding in a yes, then this app is going to be a boon for you.
This is a medical encyclopedia that is made by senior doctors with the vision of helping junior doctors, medical students, nurses, and other medical professionals. You will get all the content present on the website in the app as well.
It consists of more than 650 regularly updated articles on practical skills and examinations. Not know how to interpret data, no issues, it can do the data interpretation. You will be guided for the OSCE, pharmacology, physiology and, of course, clinical disease presentations as well.
And the best part is it doesn’t have ads.
- This app has doctor resources, including flashcards, mind maps, blogs.
- It has more than 650 regular updated articles on the different medical genres.
- No loading, no need for an internet connection! Just instant access to the info you need in simple taps.
- All the available articles are interconnected with the other articles in the app related to the categories.
- It has automatic updates.
- You can add favorites and bookmarks to get a quick assess.
- Medical encyclopedia.
- Great for junior doctors.
- app for doctors by the doctors.
Size: 54.7 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
App Store Rating: 4.0*
Pricing: It is a paid app and doesn’t has ads in it. It is of $4.99.
Blood Pressure Companion Pro
Why Blood Pressure Companion Pro is one of the Best Medical Apps for iOS 2021?
Blood Pressure Companion Pro is another paid app is in the list.
Blood Pressure Companion Pro is an app that effectively takes accounts of the blood pressure, heart rate, and weight tracker.
Because of the hectic schedule and the busy lifetime, one doesn’t have enough time to have a check on the well-being. Yes, agreed that you cannot visit the labs or meet the doctors every day for a general checkup, and this results in a bad health.
And talking about hypertension, many people are affected by this prevailing health concern. You need to take medication on a daily basis and there is a constant need to maintain the levels, you have a companion.
You can check, have a check on the recorded blood pressure and easily add and edit blood pressure, heart rate, weight and test date to the app for a clear comparision.
- This app store the data of the blood pressure, heart rate, weight and test date.
- Quickly add notes to the readings.
- Track systolic, diastolic, heart rate and weight by chart and create reminders for measuring these on time.
- Get the complete data about the tracked measures and arrange it accordingly with respect to dates, months or even years.
- You can export the readings in different formats like CSV, HTML or PDF.
- Supports multi-users
- Has iCloud backup and restore.
Size: 13.5 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
App Store Rating: 4.6*
Pricing: It is a paid app and doesn’t has ads in it. It is of $0.99.
Featured Image Credits: Memesita