What can be more fun than playing games? Especially when you are playing it on your android device. Are you too a gaming fan? And want to play new and interesting games, then we have got the list of the Best Indie Games for Android in 2022.
Indie games are independent games, developed by an individual. Without a doubt, the Google Play Store is filled with a lot of games. From realistic to casual games, you will find them all. But not all of those apps are liked by users and the editors themselves, especially when they are Indie games.
What unique features do these games have? Why choose these? You will get to know about all these through this post. Below is the guide for the features, pros, cons, size, compatibility, and a lot more.
Best Indie Games for Android in 2022
It’s hard for an individual to build a game that gains popularity in a short time. But not always. The best Indie games are here to rock the gaming world. These are
1. The Room Two
You are welcome in room two!!!!
The Room Two is a physical puzzle game. It is a beautiful 3D world game wrapped in a mystery game. And is the sequel of the previous ‘The Room’.
Get yourself trapped in the compelling world of mystery and exploration. It has got clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere brimming with new ideas in the gameplay. It is easy for even a beginner because of its pick-up and plays design that is hard to put down with an extremely simple user interface.
The realistic touch to a variety of stunning environments and dozens of artifacts will let you play the game with the actual feeling of playing in the physical world. Well, talking about the realistic stuff, the realistic feeling will be enhanced by a haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects. This creates a soundscape that reacts to your play.
Shhhhhh!!!!! Let me tell you a secret…
Dive into the details of each object as it will help you in search of their hidden secrets.
Features of The Room Two; one of the best Indie games for Android in 2022-
- It is a real puzzle game that has got some mystery beautifully tactile in the 3D world.
- This game has got a variety of stunning environments that will challenge your puzzle-solving prowess.
- The realism is enhanced by the detailed 3D objects that have some hidden meanings.
- The haunting soundtrack is amazing and creates a soundscape that reacts to your play.
- You can share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
- This supports Multilanguage. You can enjoy this game in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
App Store Rating: 4.9*
Size: 433.7 MB
Age Rating: 9+ It has Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Price: It is a paid app and costs $1.99.
These trending adventure games steal the position in the list of the best Indie games for Android in 2022.
Minecraft is loved by the games as it feels to be creating everything from scratch in real. Just think of an idea and you are ready to build it. Either be a monolithic tower or cavernous rollercoaster you can build it all with your fingertips. Well, to me it feels like having superpowers!! haha!!
This game provides you with fun, fresh, and jam-packed exciting features. Enjoy playing in several creative modes with unlimited resources. And, discover the latest community creations in the marketplace. Customize your creation with unique maps, skins, and texture packs. All these are created by your favorite creators.
Well, this game is not only about creating what you imagine, but also about your survival. Yes, that looks like a twist.
You need to prepare yourself for an adventure of limitless possibilities as you build, mine, battle mobs, and explore the ever-changing Minecraft landscape and survive the night. you have to deal with the Buzzy bees who are having eyes on your crop. And the threats coming from the village to build new blocks can make things a little difficult for you.
This game is further divisible into several parts on the basis of different themes as above. These are Minecraft Dungeons, Minecraft Earth, and Minecraft Education Edition.
Features of Minecraft; one of the best Indie games for Android in 2022-
- You can explore endless worlds and built anything that you want.
- This has unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators that you can use to customize your creation.
- The creative modes allow you to bring your imagination to the phone’s screen with unlimited resources.
- You can customize your experience even further with free Add-Ons!
- Create, explore and survive alone or with more than 10 friends.
- You can join free massive multiplayer servers and play with thousands of others.
App Store Rating: 4.5*
Size: 321 MB
Age Rating: 9+
Compatibility: Requires Android 5.0 and up.
Price: It is a paid app and has in-build purchases. This costs $7.49. And the in-app purchases start from $0.99 – $49.99 per item.
3. Alto’s Adventure
Alto’s Adventure is a hyper-casual game and comes under the category of the Best Indie games in Android in 2022. It is the game so that you enjoy it to the fullest! It is a multiplayer game with fully dynamic lighting. It can be played with friends.
Features of Alto’s Adventure; one of the best Indie games for Android in 2022-
- Fluid, graceful, and exhilarating physics-based gameplay. So this is technology at its best!
- Fully dynamic lighting and extremely important weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more so that you don’t feel at home. AT ALL!
- Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system because appearance is often deceptive.
- Chain together combos to maximize points and speed.
- Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and POWER!
- Challenge your friends. Compete for the best high score, best distance, and best trick combo, and many more!
- A beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design that is pleasing to your eye!
- Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
Google Play Store Ratings: 4.4 with 100M+ downloads.
Content rating: Everyone
Compatibility: Requires Android 4.1 and up.
Price: It is a paid app and has in-app purchases. It costs $4.99 while in-app purchases can cost $0.99 – $9.99 per item.
Terraria is an adventure game that allows you to Dig, Fight, Explore, and Build. This game has the PC version as well. Feel that a world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory.
Get into the fighting zone. You have to with over 400 enemies that will ruin the world by looting. The locations are also exotic. It has over 20 biomes and mini-biomes. These can be below or above the ground. It includes lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons and the underworld. And even the terrifying Corruption is waiting for you.
You can choose among the full array of world sizes. It can be Small/Medium/Large, depending on the size of your Terraria. Discover over 20 NPCs. All these NPCs has got its benefits and unique style for you that will enhance your game.
Create new architecture and protect that from enemies… That’s it!
Features of Terraria; one of the best Indie games for Android in 2022-
- DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD!
- Get the chance to build architectures and protect those creations.
- You have to fight with over 400 enemies that are all set to ruin your world.
- Grab a chance to play with over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
- You can play with over 20 NPCs, each with some helpful secret benefits.
- It includes a random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds).
- The Gamepad support is there for you. This includes fully-remappable buttons – Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
- It is a multiplayer game, so you can play along with up to 7 friends of yours online via device-device Wifi hosted games or on a local Wi-Fi.
- It has got fully customizable controls and a creative user interface.
- This game has got updated crafting with multiple added item options.
Google Play Store Ratings: 4.6 with 100M+ downloads.
Content rating: For Teen, It has Alcohol Reference, Blood and Gore, Cartoon Violence, and Mild suggestive themes.
Compatibility: Requires Android 4.4 and up.
Price: It is a paid app and costs $4.99 per item.
Geopoly is an innovative strategy game. You will love playing this game as well as the rest on the list.
You can buy, sell, improve and auction properties in your city, and create the largest real estate empire in the world with Geo-localization and Augmented Reality.
Just like real estate in real life, you can invest your money in improving the structures, Let the valve increase and sell out that property in public auctions to users all around the globe. But a great tip will be… Never buy any property!!!! Why? Because it will empty your pocket.
Acquire good deals and discover the empty properties in the auction. And you can create your branches as well in any city in the world. You only have to be on the site once, build the Branch, and then you can virtually travel to that location and continue shopping as if you were physically there!
So, are you ready to be a multi-billionaire now?
Features of Geopoly; one of the best Indie games for Android in 2022-
- Have fun by buying and selling properties all around the globe using your fingertips.
- You can also invest money in improvements, increase its value, and sell it in a public auction to hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
- Acquire good deals in the Auctions, or discover empty properties in your surroundings.
- You can create branches all over the globe. Just be there once and rule the place.
- Be a multi-millionaire and check your position in the global ranking and measure your positives.
- You can travel virtually to hundreds of places and shop as if you are physically present at that place.
App Store Rating: 4.7*
Age Rating: Everyone.
Compatibility: Requires Android 4.1 and up
Price: It is a free app and offers in-app purchases that can cost $0.99 – $99.99 per item.
So these are the Best Indie Games for Android in 2021. All these games are interesting to play and will add a fun element to daily life. If you love puzzle games, go for The Room Two, and for a strategy game lover, go for Minecraft.
So gamers, now its your turn to try hands on these Best Indie Games for Android 2021 and go with the one that suits you the best.