With FOV being a hotly contested topic every season, having the best FOV for Apex Legends is the key to success. So, we’ve gathered the best FOV for Apex Legends that can make a difference in your gaming experience.
Success in Apex Legends is influenced by a variety of variables. It goes without saying that you must choose the ideal Legend for your playstyle, locate powerful weapons and accessories, and have a little luck in the safe zone. You must additionally acquire settings that are appropriate in addition to those.
Among the plethora of choices is the FOV, or Field of View, which enables you to adjust how much action you see to fit your preferences. You may choose to attempt a different setting based on the day since it is a movable setting. So, if you want to change something, we have a list of the Best FOV for Apex Legends that will work for various playstyles.
Top 3 FOV For Apex Legends You Must Try
Here is the list top 3 best FOV for Apex Legends –
1. 105 FOV
105 FOV is the first best FOV for APEX Legends to start with. While it may not work for everyone, most gamers may instinctively increase the FOV setting to ensure that they can see everything. If so, you should increase it to about 105 so that you can see players clearly on the right and left edges of the screen while still maintaining a relatively central FOV.
- It won’t give you the same feeling of tunnel vision as a lower setting if you’re battling at a distance, but if you’re playing with a larger FOV, that’s probably not how you play anyhow.
- This extremely broad FOV will make it more difficult to see targets in the distance if you are physically sitting further away from your TV or monitor.
- If your PC isn’t powerful, you can notice a decreased frame rate when using a larger FOV option. A higher FOV can also lower the frame rate.
2. 90 FOV
Talking about the best FOV for Apex Legends, 90 FOV comes next. Setting your FOV to 90 will provide you adequate visibility for both long and close-range combat, which is ideal if you want to balance your combat.
- Going with 90 is a little more natural than going to 100 or even further than that because it avoids the tunnel vision-like feeling of slightly lower settings.
- You’ll have the impression that the target adversary is always in the centre of your field of vision.
3. 70 – 75 FOV
Now, regardless of whether you’re playing on a console or a PC, choosing a setting between 70 and 75 is your best FOV for Apex Legends if you want something that is extremely long-range focused.
Yes, of course, you won’t be able to see everything to your side, but everything that appears in the distance will be more central in your perspective than a mere speck of dust in some areas.
So, that was all about the best FOV for Apex Legends. Hopefully, this article was helpful for you. Do share the article with your friends, family, or whoever is struggling to understand the best FOV for Apex Legends. Also, stay tuned to the Path Of EX site to get more such updates on Apex. Happy Streaming!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is The Best FOV For Apex Legends?
105 FOV is the best FOV for APEX Legends. While it may not work for everyone, most gamers may instinctively increase the FOV setting to ensure that they can see everything.
2. How Is 70 FOV For Apex Legends?
Regardless of whether you’re playing on a console or a PC, choosing a setting between 70 and 75 is your best FOV for Apex Legends if you want something that is extremely long-range focused.