Event Management can be a task if you do not have the right team to manage it. Our list of the best event apps for Android will help you manage your event per the right use of technology.
The Event apps help you coordinate with your attendees and the co-organizers. Events of any scale can be managed with the help of these apps. From small conferences to large-scale events, you can manage all.
Some of the best Event Apps for Android are:
- 10 Times Events App
With these Event apps, you can plan and organize the best event in town, around you. They help reduce paper usage and keep you updated with everything that is happening in the event.
Best Event apps for Android
When planning an event, everything must be managed well. Our list of the best event apps for Android will guide you in choosing the best app depending on the type and size of your event.
1. Event Board
EventBoard will give your business a new look. You no longer need manual communication of emails or paper diagrams, this app will take care of your scheduling. With this event app, you can create a proper event schedule for any meeting, conference, webinar, etc, and upload them on the upcoming events tab. It gives a real-time update of what meeting is happening in which room so there are no overlaps.
- Easy to manage and transparent.
- The app interface has attracted a lot of users.
- Using privacy options lets you choose what to show and hide.
- Meeting check-in enables all to register and come to the event.
- Book last-minute meetings if any room is available.
- EventBoard integrates with your existing calendars like Google calendar and others.
- Build floor plans and agendas on the app.
- Check a mobile guide for your event.
- Report problems in meeting rooms directly on the app.
It is the most ideal event app if you manage a lot of events. It helps you increase the attendees’ attendance and ensures everyone is aware of the latest developments. It is great for any size of event gathering, ranging from 50 to even 50,000. Management of entries is not difficult on the app. With the Crowdcompass event app, you can plan conferences, meetings, events, and even trade shows. Not just the organizers, the attendees have also shown considerable interest in the mobile application due to its features.
- Find all the information about the event from the registration page.
- Export all the event details, your entry pass, etc. as a pdf.
- Share your desired documents directly from the app.
- Get customized notifications about the event.
- Easy to use and manage for the host and the attendees.
- No limit to the number of participants in any event.
- Upload event banners, surveys, program list, speaker bio, etc, directly on the app.
- You can get the location of the event location integrated with maps.
- There are no analytics post events.
- It can be confusing to use the app due to its comprehensiveness.
It is that one app that takes care of everything Event planning. From making a schedule to inviting people, with Whova, you can remain carefree. With its modern and trendy design and outlook, it attracts a lot of attendees and also makes it easier for the host to manage the event. It is as digital as event planning could be. It is a very powerful event management app that makes it very easy for people to register. This award-winning event planning and management app has seen multiple downloads.
- You can manage various events from this app.
- There will be easy registration and Time-saving event marketing.
- The attendees get an email about the event before it begins.
- All the information about the event is available at your fingertips.
- The attendees can message each other on the app.
- Session surveys are available on the app.
- Whova offers fast customer support when reported.
- You require to make certain in-app purchases to make use of advanced features.
- There might be some communication problems between the host and the app.
- It is not flexible to edit the event details.
4. 10 Times Events App
The 10 times events app is the new type of Event planning app that will help you with easy premium event management. You can create an event and also find out if any similar events are happening in your vicinity. Create and manage your event the way you seem fit. It helps you connect with event managers of your likes and also contact the attendees directly. An unlimited number of people can be invited to the event.
- Develop strong connections through the app.
- Connect with the people interested in the same event as you.
- Event ratings are available.
- Make use of multiple filters available to get customized results.
- Manage your calendar to coordinate your events in line.
- Location sensors will help you find where the event is happening.
- Share your details with the event organizers for better communication.
- Set preferences on the app and get curated events for yourself.
- Make a post and share it with other community members.
- You can put forward your queries for other event-goers or hosts to answer.
Busyconf as the name might suggest is one of the best apps for organizing conferences. On this event app, you can schedule your conference and make the most out of it. It is very easy to use and extremely straightforward. The tools will help you create an event portfolio as you want and also keep your calendar sorted.
- Create a mobile schedule to keep a track of the conference timings.
- You can collect abstracts and papers directly on the app.
- There is a streamlined registration process.
- This app can also help you find sponsors.
- A review committee can be set up on the app to manage the conference entries.
The Event apps for Android will help you take care of all your event planning needs. The google play store has more event apps than you can count and so our list of the best event apps for Android will be of great help to you. Let us know in the comments below what you think of these android apps.
Feature Image Credits: EventBrite