Easter is around the corner and we can’t be excited! The whole holy week is filled with sanity and the creation of everything beautiful. In this article, you will find the best Easter quotes that will inspire you and give you hope.
Easter is a Christian festival that celebrated in the world with great enthusiasm and excitement. This festival commemorates the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. The resurrection of Jesus occurred on the third day after his burial.
The week before Easter is considered a “Holy Week”. The festival is filled with grand feasts and celebrations. Now that the festival is on its way, you might be looking for some best Easter quotes. We have brought 75 Easter quotes from famous philosophers, authors, and Bible.
Spead the love and joy of this spiritual festival with these amazing quotes. Without wasting any further time, let’s get into the best Easter quotes.
Best Easter Quotes
- Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals.
- I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.
- The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.
- I believe in Christ as I believe in the sun – not because I can see it, but by it, I can see everything else.
- Easter is one of my favorite holidays with the kids. They get to run loose, and we always have our family and loved ones all around us!
- And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.
- Spring adds new life and new joy to all that is.
- Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer.
- We proclaim the resurrection of Christ when his light illuminates the dark moments of our existence.
- God is love and he has defeated evil.
- Let everything you do be done in love.
- He knows the way because He is the way.
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.
- The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created spring.
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
- Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all of your eggs in one basket.
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
- April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.
- Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
- Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.
- A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures.
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.
- Dawn and resurrection are synonymous. The reappearance of the light is the same as the survival of the soul.
- You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
Inspirational Easter Quotes
- “Let your joy burst forth like the flowers in the spring.”
- “Egg hunts are proof that your children can find things when they really want to.”
- “Spring is nature’s way of saying ‘Let’s party!’”- Robin Williams
- “On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer.” — Douglas Horton
- “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” – Lily Pulitzer
- “Never yet was a springtime, when the buds forget to bloom.” – Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
- “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” – Margaret Atwood
- “Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soul.” – Bishop Reginald Heber
- “The first real day of spring is like the first time a boy holds your hand.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
- “I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden.” – Ruth Stout
- “I suppose the best kind of spring morning is the best weather God has to offer.” – Dodie Smith
- “Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing.” – Albert Lighton
- “Spring brings new growth. Weed out the bad and make new for something beautiful.”
- “The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.” – Robert Flatt
- “Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in the books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.” – Martin Luther
- “The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing.” – S. Brown
- “People come together with their families to celebrate Easter. What better way to celebrate than to spend a few hours going on the journey of Christ’s life.” — Roma Downey
- “Keep your face towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.”
- “I am going to try and pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes, and listen.” – Anne Lamott
- “The beautiful spring came, and when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.”- Harriet Ann Jacobs
- “Bunnies are cuddly, the large and the small, but I like the chocolate ones best of all.”
- “Always it’s spring and everyone’s in love and flowers pick themselves.”- E.E. Cummings
- “‘Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Spring: A lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.”
- “Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.”- Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” -John 3:16
- “Sunshine is the best medicine.”- Unknown
- “All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.”- Unknown
- “Bloom where you are planted.”- 1 Corinthians 7:20-24
- “Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own.”- Charles Dickens
- “Spring’s greatest joy beyond a doubt is when it brings the children out.”- Edgar Guest
- “The promise of spring’s arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter.”- Jen Selinsky
- “Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?”- Neltje Blanchan
- “By grace, we are saved through faith.” —Kevin DeYoung
- “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere.”- Sheryl Crow
- “God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.” -1 Corinthians 6:14
- “The resurrection is at the core of our beliefs as Christians. Without it, our faith is meaningless.” — Joseph B. Wirthlin
- “All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Our old history ends with the cross; our new history begins with our resurrection.” — Watchman Nee
- “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.” – Janine di Giovanni
- “Today we celebrate the gift of victory over every fall we have ever experienced.” — Jeffrey R. Holland
- “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”- Audrey Hepburn
- “Christ the Lord rises today, sons of men and angels say. Raise your joys and triumphs high; Sing, ye heavens, and earth reply.” – Charles Wesley
- “Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.” – Unknown
- “I innocently believe spring comes from your heart.”- Alexandra Vasiliu
- “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and beautiful of all.” – Mulan
- “Spring makes everything young again.” – Unknown
- In his great mercy, he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” -1 Peter 1:3
I hope your search for the best Easter quotes ends here. Do let us know in the comment section below which quote you liked the most. Stay connected for such content. Have a great day and Happy Easter!!
Feature Image Credits: Parade