The 21st century has changed the whole dating circle for the new generation. With the worldwide pandemic, there has been a surgeon the number of dating app users. We have made a list of the absolute best dating apps for Android available on the Google Play Store.
The dating cycle has changed with the changing time. It has now become very easy to find that one person you wish to date and spend the rest of your life with. These dating apps have been customized according to the needs and want of the users. You get a complete say in choosing a person or not going for them.
Some of the best dating apps for Android are:
- Coffee meets Bagel
- Facebook Dating
This list of dating apps for Android will take you into the world of eligible bachelors. You can find the people of your interest and connect with them. Each app offers a different set of features for its users and you have the liberty to choose the one that you feel will work the best for you.
The Best Dating Apps for Android
We talked to the people who claimed to have benefited from the below-mentioned apps. With their help and the help of Google, we have tried to streamline the dating process for you. You no longer need to experiment and jump straight to the apps that will get you your desired results.
Tinder has been one of the first apps that people go to when they enter the world of dating. An easy to understand, this app caters to a huge user base. Its usability has been one of its key features. The swipe and scroll form of using the app has been widely accepted and celebrated. The app lets you create your account for free.
- Tinder comes with a swipe left and swipe right feature.
- The app lets you create a profile for yourself.
- Once two people have swiped right for each other, can exchange messages and connect.
- The comes with various filters so you can put in your preferences and the app will connect you to them.
- The app lets you know the distance between you and the visible person on screen, so if long-distance isn’t your thing, you can refrain from connecting further.
- You need to have a Facebook account if you wish to use Tinder.
- A lot of scammers have been found on Tinder.
2. Coffee meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel is another prime dating app used by the new generation. This app is widely accepted for every noon, it provides a renewed list of men to women and at the same time provides a new list of women to the men on the app. The app gives preference to the people who have shown interest in the other person.
- You do not need to spend a lot of time on the app swiping.
- The app gives you a private chat so you can personally talk to the person you’re interested in.
- The matches, called Bagels, help you focus more on the important.
- The app is LGBTQ friendly.
- The app gives a limited number of options.
- Coffee meets bagels app is not known for a great matching algorithm.
- The app does not have a lot of filters.
Match.com is your generic dating app. You can create a profile on the app with your picture and by answering a few simple questions. Match.com provides its services in more than 25 countries with more than 8 languages. You can show interest in the other person by sending a wink on their profile. With the use of Winks, the app promotes online flirting. The paid version of the app comes with extended features that give you more visibility along with many other features.
- The app focuses more on relationships than on swiping.
- Match.com recently added a feature on the app that lets you add a voice or video to your bio on the app.
- The app organizes events that take the world of online dating offline. They promote single people to join them in the events and connect with more like-minded people.
- Match.com lets you send an alert to your friends if you feel unsafe on a date.
- You get restricted features on the app unless you buy a premium version.
- While creating a profile is easy, it needs to get approved by the app moderates so it takes time to get a functional profile.
4. Facebook Dating
Facebook Dating is a very new addition to dating apps. This app was first announced in 2018 and now caters to singles in the US, Europe, and now in the UK. You can access Facebook Dating from the Facebook app itself. However, it is important to note that the Facebook dating app has a different profile than that of your streamlined Facebook.
- The app does not connect you to the people who are already on your friend list.
- It comes with a Secret Crush service where you can name nine friends or your Instagram followers you have an interest in. If these people also express interest in you in their Secret Crush, Facebook dating connects you with them.
- The app focuses on long-term relationships.
- Facebook dating lets you video call from the messenger app.
- You select a list of your interests and wants and the app connects you with like-minded people.
- You can choose to resist people from your Facebook account to be shown on the dating app.
- It is much safer than other dating apps because there are fewer chances of fake profiles.
Grindr is one of the prime choices for Gays and Bisexual men to connect to more like-minded men around them. The app is mostly recognized for being an exclusive Gay and bisexual app. It is an app for men. While a lot of people are not acceptable to Gays, this app proves to be a remarkable step in the world of online dating. The app caters to all the interests of the men using the app.
- The app has recorded to have men of all physiques on the app.
- You can describe your “Tribe” to the app and it will connect you to the people having the same interests.
- Not just dating, the app also lets you connect with men like you and become friends with them.
- If you wish for a hook-up, this app is all you need.
- Most of the people on the app are not here for long-term relationships.
- Grindr asks for you to buy a premium version of the app even for basic features like getting notifications.
While Online dating has been taboo and something to be not taken seriously, a lot of people are turning to online dating to get a companion and finding love. No matter what you are looking for, these dating apps help you find what you want.
Feature Image Credits: TechViral