Chocolates and sweets are popular among both kids and parents, and it is difficult to find someone who does not enjoy chocolate. Undoubtedly, numerous types of chocolates and candies are offered worldwide, in fact from each nation. The United States is known for producing some of the most unique and best chocolate brands. With so many options, it’s easy to become overwhelmed while deciding about the best chocolate brands and which ones to test first.
One may get anything in a grocery aisle, from chocolates to cupcakes, minty gooey balls of pleasure, and toffee and caramel-filled treats. In addition to this, themed chocolates are also available to suit any joyful event. Given that, people in the United States eat 2.8 billion pounds of chocolates annually, it’s certainly interesting to know more about its chocolate offerings.
The USA, like several other nations around the world, is a chocolate fanatic. American chocolates product businesses are famous for their creativity and exciting tastes. They are always searching for innovative ways to incorporate chocolate into our lives. To know more about the best chocolate brands in the US, just go through this article and know that life without chocolates is only half completed.
10 Best Chocolate Brands in The US in 2022
America is the world’s leading and best chocolate brands manufacturer. As a result, it’s home to well-known producers whose chocolates and confectionaries can be found across the globe and outstanding local chocolatiers.
These listed below-mentioned best chocolate brands are so impressive that they’ve produced chocolates that have outgrown the American confectionery companies created before them.
I’m confident you have a lot of memorable experiences regarding Hershey’s chocolates, no matter how sophisticated your palate has become as you’ve gotten older.
Hershey began operations in 1976 and is now among the world’s best chocolate brands. Hershey’s is a signatory of the “World Cocoa Foundation,” and the main office is currently located in Pennsylvania, where the enterprise smells like chocolate.
Hershey’s is still one of the most well-known and best chocolate brands of America, with products available in practically every supermarket.
There are plenty of options to have your chocolates fixed from the brand, making anything from biscuits and syrups to cupcakes and drinks.
Hershey’s offers many chocolate products, including large chocolate squares, chocolate nuggets, Hershey’s kisses, and much more. Non-chocolate delicacies such as Twizzlers and Jolly Ranchers are also produced by the firm.
One can try some best chocolate brands from the company, such as Hershey’s original Chocolate Candy Bars, Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses, Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream, and Hershey’s miniatures.
- Hershey’s Kisses: I might have gone for Hershey’s delicious chocolate bars (some are even organic).
Nonetheless, the iconic teardrop chocolate pieces that have become Hershey’s identifying logo seemed to be the only option.
A bundle containing around 420 delectable and silky chocolate kisses could either make a great gift or allow you to build lovely memories with your dear ones!
- Hershey’s original Chocolate Candy Bars: One 36-count bulk box of full-size, 1.55-ounce HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Candy Bars is included in this brand.
While using HERSHEY’S iconic milk chocolate candy bars, one can take the candy collection, gift-giving, and s’mores games to the next level.
- Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream: The perfect combination of cookies and creme may be found in Hershey’s Cookies N Crème Bars.
These healthful, flavorful, and delightful chocolates fulfill one’s sweet cravings with an exquisite taste in every mouthful. Eating, giving, or presenting Hershey’s Bars is a great idea.
It is an 8-pack of 40-gram bars. Likewise comes in a 100-gram bundle.
- Hershey’s Miniatures: Relish delicious treats with your family and friends to make everyday and holiday events even more extraordinary.
Its delicious sweetness makes it a great match for tea, coffee, and other liquids. It is long-lasting and resilient.
2. Reese’s Peanut Cups
Reese’s is a Hershey’s Group sub-brand, yet it offers a diverse range of products that it deserves to be mentioned separately. H. B. Reese, a guy named H. B. Reese, invented the first Reese’s peanut butter cups in 1928.
Reese earlier on worked for Hershey, which resulted in Hershey owning the licensing rights to Reese’s cups.
Many people regard Reese’s cups as the perfect peanut butter and chocolate blend. Among the best chocolate brands in the US. The Hershey Company’s Reese brand creates roughly $2 billion in annual revenue, and they’ve changed a lot throughout the years.
The options to Reese’s cups include Reese’s pieces, which employ the same blend of chocolate and peanut butter as Reese’s cups.
The following are some of the best chocolate brands of Reese’s goods to try:
- Reese’s pieces ( Butter Candy)
- Reese’s Cups Halloween Assortment
- Reese’s Pieces: Together in wholesale case, there are eight (8) 9.9-ounce resealable bags of REESE’S PIECES Snack Candy.
A delicious peanut butter sweet encased in a crunchy candy shell for all the movie lovers and bakers out there.
Moreover, there are 8 zippered packs of multicolored peanut butter kosher and gluten-free candy pieces for convenient sharing.
They fill dessert tables at birthday and graduation parties and wedding and baby showers candy bowls with REESE’S sweets. In addition to this, the REESE’S peanut butter is warmed into delectable chunks and wrapped in a crunchy candy shell.
- Reese’s Cups Halloween Assortment: REESE’S Halloween Lovers milk chocolate and white crème peanut butter snack-size cups encased in eerie wrapper will surprise trick-or-treaters with an electrifying Halloween twist on their favorite candy!
Nestlé, one of the world’s best chocolate brands company, has a presence in the United States; however, it isn’t necessarily as famous as some competitors.
Nestlé was founded in 1866 in Switzerland, making it one of the earliest companies on this list. It has grown tremendously over time, producing everything from bottled water to infant food.
Nestlé is more than simply a famous chocolate brand; it is also one of the world’s largest food and beverage business operators, ranking towards the top of the Fortune Global 500.
Today, the corporation has operations in over 189 countries, with 447 factories producing items continuously. Several of Nestlé’s chocolates are not sold under the same brand name. Milky bar, Smarties, Toll House, Aero, KitKat, Smarties, and various other items are all manufactured by Nestlé.
Below are some of the best chocolate brands of Nestlé products to try:
- Nestle Nesquik Hot Chocolate
- Nestle KitKat Bars
- Nestle Smarties
- Nestle Nesquik Hot Chocolate: Nesquik is a chocolate-flavored ingredient that transforms dairy into a tasty beverage.
It also has 24% less sugar and less high fructose corn syrup than the top chocolate syrup. NESQUIK is the best drink to maintain one’s system hydrated and powered, with 8 grams of protein and a healthy source of vitamins.
- Nestle KitKat Bars: With this 24-pack of NESTLÉ KITKAT Eerie Buddies, experience trick-or-treating, spooky scavenger hunts, or Halloween party time (196 g).
The crunchy KITKAT cracker bits in this package, are everything to die for. Furthermore, these delights are produced with all-natural ingredients and cocoa obtained responsibly.
- Nestle Smarties: Nestle Smarties are pieces of milk chocolate with a colorful candy covering. A canister that can be repacked and has no synthetic colors or tastes in this product.
Mars is yet another one of the best chocolate brands in the US. Mars is accountable for the basic Mars bar and is largely thought of as among the top American chocolate companies. Milky Way, Snickers, and even Twix are among the company’s many popular confections.
Mars, a vast company with 110 years of history, is a multinational manufacturer of dog food to candy. The first Mars chocolate bar was invented in 1932, and the organization was established in 1911. Even though the organization was founded in the United Kingdom, it swiftly grew to get a global reach.
Non-chocolate treats, such as Combos (chips), Skittles, and even Uncle Ben’s Rice, are available from Mars. You’re undoubtedly also acquainted with the firm’s other animal products, such as Pedigree and Whiskas.
Here are some of the best chocolate brands of Mars to try if you want to get a complete sense of the firm’s capabilities:
- Mars Mixed Chocolate Halloween Collection
- Mars Chocolate Favorites
- Mars Mixed Chocolate Halloween Collection: One (1) 77.63-ounce, 250-piece bag of Halloween Milk Chocolate is included.
MILKY WAY Chocolate Candy, M&M’S Milk Chocolate, SNICKERS, TWIX, and M&M’S Milk Chocolate stock the Halloween candy dish with chocolate treats for trick-or-treaters.
Chocolate candy in bite-sized pieces is ideal for fall baking and a dessert topper for frightening desserts.
- Mars Chocolate Favorites: SNICKERS Chocolate Bars, MILKY WAY Caramel and Chocolate Bars, 3 MUSKETEERS Candy Bars, MILKY WAY MIDNIGHT Caramel and Dark Chocolate Bars, and TWIX Cookie Bars are included in this 2.5-pound bag of MARS Chocolate Minis.
These little chocolates are perfect for enjoying with friends/relatives.
Bring this sack to the workplace and distribute it among your employees to impart a little chocolate joy. Ideal for replenishing the chocolate bucket in your workplace.
Cadbury is among the most well-known and best chocolate brands. Several confectioner enterprises have significantly developed over the years, extending throughout the globe and into the US, including the British candy bar brand.
The Cadbury business is also one of the biggest chocolate industries, having first opened its doors in 1824, some 200 years ago.
The enterprise, which John Cadbury established, is the world’s second-largest confectionery manufacturer.
Cadbury has it all, with goodies like delectable Dairy Milk chocolate, Crème Eggs, and even Bourneville for dark chocolate fans. Its brand portfolio encompasses anything from sweets and kitchen supplies to frozen yogurt and refreshments.
Cadbury additionally sells a variety of cookies and special festive items in different world regions.
Here are some of the best chocolate brands of Cadbury goods available in the United States:
- Cadbury’s Hero Chocolate Collection
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Candy
- Cadbury’s Hero Chocolate Collection: Cadbury Heroes are a collection of small chocolates that come in one container and include the whole of one’s loved Creme classics.
Vegans will enjoy —Cadbury UK Ltd., Bourneville, by the commission to HM The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs: If you’re looking for a suitable Easter snack, go no further than CADBURY milk chocolate tiny eggs.
These excellent chocolate eggs are covered in pastel-colored crispy sugary casings, making them the ideal complement to Easter gifts, sweets dishes, and festive decorations. Filling packed lunches, refreshment cupboards, and movie night food baskets with delectable Easter chocolate is simple with these delicacies.
Fill little packs of these chocolaty delicacies inside your Easter gifts and plastic eggs to reward oneself and those nearest to you with a wonderfully crunchy, smooth sweet.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Candy: If you want a delightful, silky soft dairy milk indulgence, go for a luscious CADBURY milk chocolate bar.
If you need a breather, grab a couple of bits directly from the package, along with a delectable dessert. You might even consider using this bulk milk chocolate candy to lend a distinctive flavor to the cooking preparations!
Heat the CADBURY chocolate gently, then pour, plunge, pour, and spread it over a variety of sweet and savory goodies, such as pretzels, fruit, marshmallows, mixed nuts, and anything else you could dream of.
Bring a large milk chocolate bar to the workplace for a lunchtime snack with your colleagues, or include some in gift bags to spread the chocolaty love.
Lindt (Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli AG) is a Swiss chocolate company with a global reach known for its rich sensations and flavors.
The factory was established in 1845 by David Sprungli-Schwarz and Rudolf Lindt, has indeed been creating confections, squares, and other treats for a long period. Lindt hasn’t always been a household name, but it grew swiftly in the mid-1990s, enabling it to establish itself in the markets of international locations. The renowned Lindor chocolate bar, initially released in 1949, is also found under the Lindt brand.
The variety of Lindt goods offered has increased dramatically ever since the firm’s start and has earned the place among the best chocolate brands in the country.
Lindt is a prominent chocolate bar company noted for its “Brilliance” bars, gift items, and luxury chocolates, in addition to the well-known Lindt delicacies.
Here are some of the best chocolate brands of Lindt available in the US market presently:
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles
- Lindt Classic Recipe Chocolates
- Lindt Creation Dessert Box
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles: Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles with smooth, melting truffle center, 25.4 oz., 60 counts.
A delightfully silky, melted truffles core is encased in a traditional dairy milk exterior. Lindt LINDOR truffles are ideal as presents or to make any occasion memorable.
Kosher chocolate is produced with excellent materials sourced from famous locations across the globe.
- Lindt Classic Recipe Chocolates: Lindt chocolate, 12 4.4 oz. Traditional recipe milk chocolate bar a classic, sweet pleasure, this premium food product offers velvety, silky milk chocolate.
Dairy milk sweet snack is partitioned into mouth portions to eat effortlessly anyplace and is ideal for presenting, cooking, or relishing during the day.
Composed with excellent components, this milk chocolate is skillfully prepared.
- Lindt Creation Dessert Box: Lindt Creations Dessert, 40 Pieces, mixed velvet millefeuille, chocolate frosting, crème brûlée, brownie, caramel eclair, tiramisu, and meringue are some of the gift box options.
Gourmet chocolate can be given as gifts or shared with those around.
Weddings and all of history’s essential occasions are made more elegant with present packaging boxes.
Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert workmanship of Lindt Master Patisseries, giving a one-of-a-kind chocolate pleasure with a silky, rich, exquisite flavoring.
7. Dove (Galaxy)
Dove is among the few best chocolate brands made particularly for the American market. Customers can purchase a variety of bars and snacks from the business, which is one of the leading and regarded as best chocolate brands in the United States.
Interestingly, while Dove chocolate is only available in the United States, the same organization works under the name “Galaxy” in other parts of the globe.
The Dove Factory, which has been factor-leading chocolates throughout 1939, is essentially a semi of Mars and is essential for a range of milk, cakes, ice creams, and other delicacies.
Dove offers whole chocolates and Dove Promises, which are basically little chocolates. Inside of the copper wrapping of each Dove chocolate is a distinctive inscription, offering it a personalized feel for shoppers.
Caramel, almond, peppermint, truffle, ice cream bar, and premium chocolate tastes are available. Big bars, single bars, miniature, and sugar-free candies are among the options.
Dove’s best chocolate brands include the following most popular ones:
- Dove Milk Chocolate Singles
- Dove Promise
- Dove Promises Variety Pack
- Dove Milk Chocolate Singles: The package contains eighteen (18) DOVE milk chocolate candy bars, each weighing 1.44 ounces.
You can bake with DOVE chocolates whether you’re sharing with family or friends; you can bake with DOVE chocolates.
- Dove Promise: DOVE Promises milk chocolate candy comes in a 43.07-ounce, 150-piece bag with dairy milk Dove Promises candies. These Chocolates are made of real milk chocolate to deliver a smooth, delicious taste. Parties and gift baskets can benefit from single bars. This variety has earned a place among best chocolate brands in the country.
Dove chocolate could be found in Easter baskets, Christmas stockings, pastry goods, and candy platters, among other places. Every truffle is uniquely foil-wrapped with a motivational phrase to enhance your workday. Use only the highest-grade cacao for a perfectly soft, delightfully rich chocolate flavor.
- Dove Promises Variety Pack: There are approximately 35 pieces in each package. This makes 140 pieces in total. Under the wrapper of each PROMISES gift is a special PROMISES message.
Dove chocolates are deliciously smooth and creamy. A chocolate experience like no other is made with Dove chocolate, made with the finest cacao.
Each wrapper of PROMISES is embedded with a special message for a truly memorable moment.
DOVE is a delectable and luxurious dessert that may be included in a healthy way of life and is regarded as one of the best chocolate brands.
8. Tootsie Roll
Most Americans are familiar with Tootsie Roll as one of the most popular and best chocolate brands in the country. However, US chocolate fans don’t often associate a signature candy with their country since it’s a combination of chocolate and taffy.
The chocolate taste is the most popular type of this iconic American chocolate; however, other varieties are available. Tootsie Roll’s flavor range has grown over time to include anything from vanilla and cherry to lemon and lime. To make it easier to distinguish between the tastes, each has its unique colored wrapping.
Tootsie Rolls originated from Tootsie Roll enterprises in Chicago, Illinois; a corporation started in 1896. The business is also accountable for Caramel Rolls. Tootsie rolls are also known as Fluffy Stuff candy floss, Wax Lips flavored sweets, Baby Mints, Double Bubbles, and Sugar Babies, among other non-chocolate delicacies.
Below are a few excellent and best chocolate brands of Tootsie Roll to check out:
- Tootsie Roll Chocolatey Twist Midgees
- Tootsie Roll Mega Mix Collection
- Tootsie Roll Original Bars
- Tootsie Roll Chocolatey Twist Midgees: Tootsie Rolls are an American classic, a delectable chocolate-and-chewy confection that everybody recognizes and adores among best chocolate brands!
Midgeetootsie rolls are kosher, allergen, and butter, with only 11 grams per slice. Tootsie Rolls stay fresh and are convenient to pack in the zippered bag.
Tootsie Rolls Midges in a 700-count box is ideal for business munchies, school gifts, and family events.
- Tootsie Roll Mega Mix Collection: The Tootsie Roll is kept smooth and delicious in a foil-wrapped package. Ideal for eating at the workplace, at the front counter, and in the cafeteria! It is also perfect for Halloween or other autumn celebrations.
This item is made up of Kosher, allergen, and butter. Midgees, Mini Midgees, Juniors, Snack Bars, and Miniature Traditional Sized Bars are the five sizes available.
- Tootsie Roll Original Bars: Tootsie Rolls are an American classic, a delectable chocolate-and-chewy confection that is famous among everyone irrespective of age and gender, and 36 big Tootsie Rolls (2.25 oz.) in a package
Take a 2.25 ounce Tootsie Rollbar with you like a fast meal or gift! Tootsie Rolls in single wrappers are perfect for gatherings, sports events, vacations, and Halloween snacks.
Tootsie Rolls are allergen, kosher, and butter.
Starburst is a creation of The Wrigley Company, a division of Mars, Limited, and was created by Ethan Lee. Strawberry, orange, lime, and lemon varieties of Starburst were first distributed in the UK under Opal Fruits. It’s a soft taffy-like candy with fruit tastes. The company has earned a good name among best chocolate brands all over the globe
Opal Fruits was first introduced in the United States as M&M’s Fruit Chewies and was later renamed Starburst in the 1960s. Strawberry, lemon, orange, and cherry are among the classic tastes of such a sweet. Pina colada, mango lemon, cherry kiwi, and strawberry banana are among the tropical flavors available. Later, the blackcurrant flavor was introduced. This fruity soft candy is a favorite of both children and elders.
Following are some of the best chocolate brands of Starburst to taste:
- STARBURST Minis Chews Candy
- Skittles & Starburst Candy
- Starburst Original Fruit Chews Candy Theater Box
- STARBURST Minis Chews Candy: One (1) 12-count box of.95-ounce STARBURST Minis 100-calorie Fruit Chews Candy Bulk Package is included.
Starburst minis originals, with strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon variety candy flavors, are now packaged in fun colors of pink, red, orange, and yellow. These chewy candies are a fantastic addition to Special Christmas hampers, birthday celebration favors, or a chocolate buffet. Do not even miss out on the other candy varieties as best chocolate brands.
With these bulk chewy candies, you may stock up on smaller and uncut fruity candy for playdates, bakery preparations, and desserts. This large milk chocolate candy selection is perfect for gift boxes, Easter boxes, and Christmas present stuffers.
- Skittles & Starburst Candy: So far as best chocolate brands are concerned, It includes one (1) 62.79-ounce 30-count Skittles and Starburst candy assortment mixing package.
Skittles original, sour, and wild berry flavors, as well as Starburst original, FaveREDS, and tropical flavorings, are included in this variety pack.
For care package ideas and hostess presents, include everyone’s favorite Skittles and Starburst candy varieties. Perfect for Easter, Christmas, Valentine’s day, and Halloween events, as well as a lunchtime snack.
A mixed choice package of Skittles and Starburst candy should be kept in the workplace kitchen.
- Starburst Original Fruit Chews Candy Theater Box: Starburst fruit chews could be eaten independently or used in any favorite meals for a blast of delicious flavor. Bring a wonderfully fruity delicacy to the gathering, or keep a few on hand for future munching.
Berry chocolate bites are allergen and have a smooth chewiness. Starburst Original Fruit Chews Candy, 3.5-ounce theatre boxes is included in the bundle.
There is another name in the world of best chocolate brands and that is Ferrero. The Ferrero Company is a well-known American chocolate company that sells chocolates that are created in the United States. The company has offices all around the globe; however, its headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois.
Ferrara Candy and Nestle USA are both owned by the Ferrero Company. It now produces a wide range of chocolates and non-chocolate confections, including Butterfinger, Crunch, Baby Ruth, Nips, Laffy Taffy, and others.
Ferrero Rocher sweets, which are generally considered among America’s most abundant sweets, are also produced by the Ferrero Company. Nutella, a widely searched chocolate spread with a cult-like fanbase throughout the world, is also made by Ferrero.
Following are a few of our best chocolate brands of Ferrero:
- Nutella B-ready
- Assorted Candy Bars
- Nutella B-ready: in connection with the best chocolate brands, Ferrero’s “Nutella B-ready” is a crispy slice of flatbread in the shape of a micro packed with a luscious Nutella spread. Fifteen pieces of Nutella Crafted from milk and hazelnuts, this velvety butter is the classic.
There are no synthetic colors or additives in this product. Nutella is delicious on any sort of toast or by itself. It’s fantastic for morning and snacking, and both children and elders enjoy it. It being a favorite among all groups has earned it a name among best chocolate brands in the country.
Assorted Candy Bars: This tasty collection of comprehensive chocolates includes several of your favorite snack treats: 100 Grand, Butterfinger, Crunch, and Baby Ruth. The variety is ideal for replenishing the chocolate bucket because it contains 20 entire chocolates. I best you won’t get a good collection of best chocolate brands than this.
These comprehensive snacks come separately encased, making them great for on-the-go eating. Put some in one’s pockets and carry them around with you everywhere you go.
I’ve only highlighted a few of the best chocolate brands in the US here in this writeup. Interestingly, based on who you are and exactly what sort of items you’re searching for, a substantial percentage of extra US candies is accessible on the market.
Since the demand for the best chocolate brands grows, I’ve witnessed a broad range of products for those with food requirements arrive in the market. Milk chocolate bars and chocolate desserts with minimum processed sugar are now available.
One’s pick of the American best chocolate brands will most likely be influenced by user choice, and the delicacies brought up. If you are unfamiliar with American best chocolate brands, maybe this writeup has provided some insight into the types of items offered.