Cartoons have always been an inevitable part of a child’s life. To bring fun to mobile devices, we have made for you a list of the best cartoon games for Android.
If you and your kids love to watch cartoons on television, this article will come in very handy. Cartoon games are entertaining but also carry with them a certain moral value message that your kids can carry forward.
Some of the best Cartoon Games for Android are :
- Attack the Light ( Steven Universe)
- Teeny Titans
- Ejan Ali
- Chota Bheem Kung Fu
Cartoon games for Android can be fun, even for adults, if you know the right ones to play. You can find out in detail what each of these games has to offer.
Best Cartoon Games for Android
Having a lot of choices can be tough. We have tried to make it simpler for you. You can find out in detail what each of these cartoon games is all about.
1. Attack the Light (Steven Universe)
Attack the Light is a cartoon game that is based on Steven Universe. The game comes with a great tap and swipe controls. It is available in various languages making it all the more acceptable and famous. Due to the popularity of this game, the developers had to bring in a sequel with renewed features.
An RPG in nature this game takes the best features from games like Super Mario. Every move you make is done in a fast combat style. You are given a very limited time to respond to the action made by your enemy. You can defend yourself and also attack them back.
- Get used to reacting quickly.
- Intuitive user interface and amazing graphics.
- The game offers tap and swipe controls.
- Collect various magical objects to benefit in the game.
- Explore caves, fight with your enemies to level up.
- The game has a voice-over from the original Steven universe characters.
- You can get access to four gems, each having different attacks and upgrades.
- This cartoon game offers two modes of play, easy and the Diamond model of the game. The Diamond mode is difficult to play.
- There are no in-app purchases.
- A game for all age groups.
2. Teeny Titans
Even if you don’t like the Teeny Titans Go, this game will amuse you. It carries the humor of the show but added in an RPG element to make it interesting. This game offers combat including with itself some real-time elements. There are no in-app purchases so you can enjoy uninterrupted gaming for as long as you want to. Assemble your squat and enjoy the battle. You can also switch your heroes to get better benefits. Play in 3-on-3 battles and get points. Collect as many collectible figures as you can.
- Collect all 77 Teeny titans collectibles.
- Level up and use even more powerful abilities.
- This cartoon game has many gaming figures like Harley Quinn, Blue Beetle, Kid Flash, Alfred Pennyworth, etc.
- Also, look for figures of the 80s like Titans, Batgirl, Silkie, and many more!
- Elements of humor.
- Shop for your favorite hero figures.
- No in-app purchases.
- The game has many ads.
Oggy and the cockroaches are one of the most popular cartoons in today’s times. Kids love to stay glued to their televisions watching this show. This new age modern Oggy game was published by Xilam animations. With more than 10 million downloads this game comes with advanced graphics that makes it all the more interesting. You play as oggy, running behind three cockroaches who would’ve run away after stealing food. Punish them or kill them at your will. The faster you catch hold of them, the better you score. There are also many upgrades in the game that help you further in winning the game.
- Unlock new levels and see the world.
- The game has advanced physics simulation to offer better controls.
- You have four different characters to play from.
- Play any of the 24 levels in the game.
- You can collect fuel cans to enhance your gaming experiences.
- Perform backflips, front flips and enjoy further.
- Log in every day to win daily bonuses.
4. Ejan Ali
Ejan Ali is one of the best cartoon games developed by Media Primer Digital Company. Multiple voters have voted for this game to be a popular cartoon game and has also garnered a lot of awards for itself. The MATA factory has been hacked and you are required to help take it back. It is an action-puzzle based isometric cartoon game for Android. You have to use all your powers to infiltrate the MATA factory and gain victory. You can make use of equipment like Iris and yoyo as a weapon and defeat your enemies. Use the Ejen Comot to find hidden spots in the game and use the power to turn invisible.
- More than 1000 action puzzles.
- You can play with any of the 9 playable characters, each having different qualities and abilities.
- Outsmart new and advanced enemies.
- As you progress in the game, upgrade your weapons, gadgets, and skills.
5. Chota Bheem Kung Fu
Chota Bheem, a popular cartoon show on POGO, has finally launched their mobile gaming app for all the lovers of the cartoon. In this edition of the Chota Bheem Kung fu game, the protagonist of the game, Chota Bheem is all packed up to beat his enemies. In different stages in the game, you have to beat different enemies, with different abilities. It is an action- action game that also requires you to strategize well. The Kung Fu game also unveils the plan of action in the Story mode.
- There are various battles that you can play.
- Choose your favorite character and fight it.
- Test your skills by competing with multiple enemies.
- Make use of your martial arts moves to win the game.
- Complete your daily challenges to win more coins and bonuses.
- Follow the storyline to compete with different characters and know of the reasons behind the fight.
The Cartoon games online can be played multiplayer and as a single player. You have the convenience of playing at any time, anywhere. Tell us in the comments, which of these cartoon games for Android helped you the most.
Feature Image Credits: YouTube