I have always felt nostalgic while playing these cartoon games. The mere sense of the being a part of your favorite cartoon is just surreal. You can also be a part of your favorite show with the help of these Cartoon Games.
The list of the top Cartoon Games include:
- Attack the Light (Steven Universe)
- Teeny Titans
- Ejan Ali
- Chota Bheem Kung Fu
- Jetpack Mouse Escape
- Pokémon Go
- Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow
- Motu Patlu Racing
- Doraemon Repair Shop
- Heroic Dungeon
- Farm Craft 2
- Shark Attack
- Ice Cream Mania
- Beetle Bug 3
The above-mentioned list has the best Cartoon games available on the internet. You can easily download these games from the Goggle Play Store or the Apple Store.
Best Cartoon Games 2021
These games belongs to no particular age group. Read along the list to find out the best cartoon game. Choose the best and enjoy reliving your favorite Cartoon show.
1. Attack the Light (Steven Universe)
Attack the Light is a cartoon game that is based on Steven Universe. The game comes with a great tap and swipe controls. It is available in various languages making it all the more acceptable and famous. Due to the popularity of this game, the developers had to bring in a sequel with renewed features.
An RPG in nature this game takes the best features from games like Super Mario. Every move you make is done in a fast combat style. You are given a very limited time to respond to the action made by your enemy. You can defend yourself and also attack them back.
- Get used to reacting quickly.
- Intuitive user interface and amazing graphics.
- The game offers tap and swipe controls.
- Collect various magical objects to benefit in the game.
- Explore caves, fight with your enemies to level up.
- The game has a voice-over from the original Steven universe characters.
- You can get access to four gems, each having different attacks and upgrades.
- This cartoon game offers two modes of play, easy and the Diamond model of the game. The Diamond mode is difficult to play.
- There are no in-app purchases.
- A game for all age groups.
2. Teeny Titans
Even if you don’t like the Teeny Titans Go, this game will amuse you. It carries the humor of the show but added in an RPG element to make it interesting. This game offers combat including with itself some real-time elements. There are no in-app purchases so you can enjoy uninterrupted gaming for as long as you want to. Assemble your squat and enjoy the battle. You can also switch your heroes to get better benefits. Play in 3-on-3 battles and get points. Collect as many collectible figures as you can.
- Collect all 77 Teeny titans collectibles.
- Level up and use even more powerful abilities.
- This cartoon game has many gaming figures like Harley Quinn, Blue Beetle, Kid Flash, Alfred Pennyworth, etc.
- Also, look for figures of the 80s like Titans, Batgirl, Silkie, and many more!
- Elements of humor.
- Shop for your favorite hero figures.
- No in-app purchases.
- The game has many ads.
Oggy and the cockroaches are one of the most popular cartoons in today’s times. Kids love to stay glued to their televisions watching this show. This new age modern Oggy game was published by Xilam animations. With more than 10 million downloads this game comes with advanced graphics that makes it all the more interesting. You play as oggy, running behind three cockroaches who would’ve run away after stealing food. Punish them or kill them at your will. The faster you catch hold of them, the better you score. There are also many upgrades in the game that help you further in winning the game.
- Unlock new levels and see the world.
- The game has advanced physics simulation to offer better controls.
- You have four different characters to play from.
- Play any of the 24 levels in the game.
- You can collect fuel cans to enhance your gaming experiences.
- Perform backflips, front flips and enjoy further.
- Log in every day to win daily bonuses.
4. Ejan Ali
Ejan Ali is one of the best cartoon games developed by Media Primer Digital Company. Multiple voters have voted for this game to be a popular cartoon game and has also garnered a lot of awards for itself. The MATA factory has been hacked and you are required to help take it back. It is an action-puzzle based isometric cartoon game for Android. You have to use all your powers to infiltrate the MATA factory and gain victory. You can make use of equipment like Iris and yoyo as a weapon and defeat your enemies. Use the Ejen Comot to find hidden spots in the game and use the power to turn invisible.
- More than 1000 action puzzles.
- You can play with any of the 9 playable characters, each having different qualities and abilities.
- Outsmart new and advanced enemies.
- As you progress in the game, upgrade your weapons, gadgets, and skills.
5. Chota Bheem Kung Fu
Chota Bheem, a popular cartoon show on POGO, has finally launched their mobile gaming app for all the lovers of the cartoon. In this edition of the Chota Bheem Kung fu game, the protagonist of the game, Chota Bheem is all packed up to beat his enemies. In different stages in the game, you have to beat different enemies, with different abilities. It is an action- action game that also requires you to strategize well. The Kung Fu game also unveils the plan of action in the Story mode.
- There are various battles that you can play.
- Choose your favorite character and fight it.
- Test your skills by competing with multiple enemies.
- Make use of your martial arts moves to win the game.
- Complete your daily challenges to win more coins and bonuses.
- Follow the storyline to compete with different characters and know of the reasons behind the fight.
6. Jetpack Mouse Escape
Jetpack Mouse Escape is a cartoon game that is a challenging reflex game. The players have to help the mice in jetpacks move up the screen, helping them reach the cheese moon. You have to be careful of the cats in the game. They will employ a certain trick to deceive you.
You have to stop the cats from capturing the rats. You will have to tap on the cat trying to catch the mice, to save them. Allowing the cat to reach the top of the screen or tapping on the mice will lead you to lose one life. Cats, to battle with you, will create a lot of hindrances, they set up fake cat dolls tapping which can make you go some steps back in the game.
- Be tactful to win the game.
- There are three difficulty modes in the game, Normal, Hard, and Kid level.
- You can unlock secret levels in the game.
- Under the achievement tab of the game, you can keep a track of your progress.
- There is no provision of user screenshots on this cartoon game.
- Check your reflexes by playing this game.
- Collect coins and acquire more power-ups.
7. Pokémon Go
Pokemon Go is one of the largest and most popular cartoon games of present times. People of all age groups have developed a liking for this game. It is due to its high interactive features that it has managed to attract a huge user base. An argumentative game, this was released in 2016. Ever since its release, it has been on the top charts.
This location-based game turns every place into an AR Pallet town with the help of an in-built map that lets you find Pokemons wherever you go. It acts like a dream setting for all the Pokemon lovers.
- Explore and discover pokemon wherever you are.
- Your present location becomes your gaming field.
- Move along your Pokemon to get additional points.
- During raid battles, team up with other players to find powerful pokemon.
- This cartoon game is free to play with some in-app purchases.
8. Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow
Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow is a fun free cartoon game that finds its place with some of the premium cartoon games for iOS devices. It is based on the American cartoon show Futurama.
It was released in 2017, with stories written by the writers of the show and the voice of the characters in the game, done by the actual voice of the show characters. You can play the game as your favorite characters, battle aliens, build a New York while also simultaneously explore space. With this game, you can relive the experiences of the show.
- New stories from the original show writers.
- Create and customize your own New York.
- Complete your character’s look by unlocking some hilarious and unique outfits.
- In this cartoon game, you can create your team to send into outer space to win battles.
- The game is constantly filled with activities.
- The harder the level will be, the more characters and equipment you’ll need.
9. Motu Patlu Racing
Motu Patlu, a cartoon serial is rather a popular one running on Nickelodeon Tv channel. Ever since its release, it has been able to attract a huge audience. The Motu Patlu racing game was published by Najara Games in 2017. It is available across all iOS devices free of cost.
You can ride various types of vehicles in this game and catch the running goons. You have to catch a goon of John, a gangster taken from the original cartoon series. Gain coins and unlock more extensions in the game. The adventures in the game take place in different settings and places.
- Drive different vehicles.
- Gain coins to unlock new cars.
- This cartoon game comes with HD graphics.
- You can collect certain pieces of the puzzle, to play a secret level in the game.
- Zoom through various locations in the game.
- You can move your car in three directions to gain coins – left, right, and forth.
10. Doraemon Repair Shop
Doraemon repair shop is one of the most popular and the best cartoon games online. It was published by Animoca publishing in 2014. This game is exceptionally loved by the people who have loved the characters of Nobita and Doraemon. Kids are very fond of this cartoon series and so its game witnessed all the more number of downloads.
In this cartoon game, you are given a repair shop run by Doraemon and Nobita. Using their assistance, complete the tasks in the fastest time possible. This game has more than 5 million downloads.
- The game tests your speed.
- You get the chance to repair various types of vehicles.
- This game can be boring as there is nothing much that you can do.
- Make use of Doraemon’s tools like Dismantling Screwdriver, Time Cloth, etc.
- Collaborate with your friends to complete the tasks faster.
- Enjoy nine different challenging levels.
- Find ads and some in-app purchases in the game.
11. Heroic Dungeon
This cartoon game is set in the dungeons is a unique mix of match 3 and minesweeper game. Each match you make comes with a surprise. The beauty of this classic cartoon game is that nothing is predictable here. While battling with the monsters, you will receive some boosters that will rebuild your health.
You can also win an extra damage bonus for your other battles. As you move forward in the game, keep collecting keys but also be careful with any trouble that might come up in the eerie dungeon. Simply click on any tile to explore it. What you find in the dungeon just depends on the game. It can either be enemies filled dungeon or one that gives you a lot of additional benefits.
- This game is free to download and play.
- The graphics of Heroic Dungeon have attracted a lot of users.
- Learn to manage crises because the enemies can come up at any time.
- Each puzzle leads you to a monster. Make matches to remove the monsters.
- Multiple matches help you eliminate monsters faster.
- You can upgrade your character, weapons, and armor to stay on the field longer.
- It can be played on any Windows model.
12. Farm Craft 2
The story of the farm craft continues in Farmcraft 2. It is the sequel that is as much loved as the first part. In this game, you play the character of Ginger, who has come across some people trying to grow experimental fruits and vegetables in her village.
It intrigues international attention, and she is determined to find out the truth behind it. This cartoon game introduces you to an international vegetable crisis. You will have to help Ginger and her company Tomato Corporation make healthy, unadulterated, organic food. It is available free of cost and can be played by anyone to relieve their stress.
- Easy to understand and play.
- There is no time limit in the game.
- You not only grow vegetables but also hunt for some distinct objects.
- Play mini arcade-like games in this cartoon game for pc.
- Earn 25 different types of awards on successful completion.
- Create your strategy to beat different levels.
- It comes with an interesting storyline and characters.
- Enjoy the amazing graphics of the game.
- The game has original music compositions.
13. Shark Attack
Shark attack is a cartoon arcade game. You take control over the life of a shark. Throughout the game plan, you remain underwater. The goal of the game is for you to help your shark feed on small marine animals as well as humans available underwater. Move your shark left, right, and forward in a direction to help her feel better.
It is a 2D game, but the graphics are very clear and easy to play in. Make your shark bigger by helping it feed on different humans and other small sharks. The bigger your shark is, the more are the chances for you to win the game.
- It comes with 2D graphics.
- Easy to understand and play.
- You need to collect four different types of artifacts to reach the next level.
- Play this game for free.
- Not a lot of ads.
- Play more than 60 levels in three different settings.
- You will have to blow up the mines to remove obstacles from the way.
- Smooth and easy to manage controls.
- Fantasy game environment with a centrally placed camera.
14. Ice Cream Mania
Ice cream Mania makes you in charge of a cafe that serves Ice-cream all the time, whether it’s day or night. It is your typical cooking game that majors in serving ice-cream. The game has a very interesting story that starts with a cooking shop owner dying.
In his will, he named his daughter Cindy and his ex-wife Baroness Gugel. For any of them to take over the shop, they will have to grow their business from scratch. You have to take over the character of Cindy and help her build a successful business. Provide your customers with a menu and let the customers decide on the order.
- Make different types of food in this cartoon game.
- You can explore various locations throughout the play.
- Manage your time well.
- You have 50 types of ice-creams to prepare.
- Unlock the available 2 secret levels to get more scores.
- You have the power to make all decisions. You are the cafe owner, so act like one.
- Enjoy the view of various locations.
15. Beetle Bug 3
The Beetle Bug 3 is like a tale from the fairyland. It is an Irish game that comes with animals and plants that can talk. In this game, you have to help rescue thousands of insects that get kidnapped in the grocery store. This cartoon game for pc is the third game in the series and comes with new features. You have to deal with a new set of enemies, and so you will have to employ different techniques to defeat them. You get to live the life of a small insect so you can fly and sneak into small holes when playing.
- It does not have a common storyline.
- The game is played underground so you have to be careful of the bricks in the way.
- There are more than 100 different levels.
- Use different weapons and strategies to win over the game.
- Special hints help you reach more levels faster.
- This game has great graphics, good music, and interesting gameplay.
Feature Image Credits: Prezi