Are you looking for some of the best Calendar Apps? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this article, you will find the best calendar apps for Android and iOS.
A calendar might not seem super interesting or helpful. But at times, a Calendar becomes a necessity. There are many different kinds of calendar apps available on the internet. After using many calendar apps, we have marked the best among all.
These are the best Calendar apps that you must have. Read further to know more about the uses, features, pros, and cons of these amazing apps.
Best Calendar Apps of 2022 | Must-have Apps
Read along with the list to find out the best calendar app. You can easily download these apps from the Google Store or the Apple Store.
1. CalenGoo Calendar
It is an app that is specially designed for iPad but works with other iOS devices.
This app helps you to easily access and modify Google Calendar from your iOS device. In appearance, it is almost similar to the Google Calendar. You can arrange and manage the tasks and events all from this single app. The events appear in different colors and use the drag and drop option to make it easy to use for everyone.
Forget about the upcoming events, you can manage and add notes about your past events as well for it to memorize. You can sync Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV, and iCloud as well. And from there, it’s extremely easy to attach the photos and files to get a clear idea about the event.
It has got 5 types of calendar views and 4 styles of agenda views. This means Day, Week, Month, Agenda, and year one. And with so much, it also has got the feature to search within the app. Also, for easy access, just add a widget to the home screen and that’s it.
With it, you are ready to remember everything as it has got various reminder functions like notifications, pop-up windows, spoken reminders, different sounds, and more.
With this, it is easier to remind. You can add a shortlist of tasks into an event, along with the contacts linked to the event.
- It has got Five types of calendar views and Four styles of agenda views.
- Date/time can be entered using the iOS wheels or by using a keypad.
- You can Sync all your past and future events.
- It allows you to sync the calendar along with the tasks with secondary apps like Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV, and iCloud.
- It has got the feature of the Weather forecast.
- You can use drag and drop to move and copy your events.
- It has plenty of new templates to quickly create similar events again.
- Add emotions to your events by adding Icons to Google Calendar events.
- You can add the photos or pdf along with the events.
- You can set reminders for any important event and Snooze them as well.
- Swipe horizontally and vertically to switch between months and weeks.
- The particular event can be liked to your contacts.
- It has got Floating events and completable events.
Size: 52.8 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later, macOS 11 or later, and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
Price: It is a paid app. And costs $6.99.
App Store Rating: 4.5*
2. Awesome Calendar
Awesome Calendar is another paid app on the list.
It is the all-in-tool to help you manage your personal and business life. This app is just like a good pet. You put things in it once, then it will do everything automatically. It automatically syncs with all iPhone calendars, writes your to-do list, creates notes with photos, checks the weather, and more.
What you can do with it?
Firstly, if you want to make your things organized, just say it to Awesome Calendar. It has got natural Language Input that makes it easy for everyone to use.
You can have multiple calendar control in a single app. This will let you know about the holidays according to 35 countries. No need to think about missing out on an important meeting or an event, It will remind you all about it. This gives you a quick popup on month view. Badge alarm on the icon, number of today’s events, and to-do’s. Add unlimited alarms, photos, and pdf to the events.
- Calendar! Task manager! Notepad! Weather! Sticker!
- You can Sync it with google task.
- You will enjoy the Month, week agenda, Filofax, day, and list views.
- Allows, drag and drop to add and change the date of the event.
- You can icons, emojis, photos, pdfs to the desired events.
- You can enjoy multiple calendar control in a single app.
- It is more than a calendar with a powerful diary that lets you type notes and embed photos.
- Easy-push event alarm and customizable alarm. Well, you can add Unlimited alarms.
- It has got an additional Event template for quick adding.
Size: 60.1 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later, macOS 11 or later, and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
Price: It is a paid app. And costs $9.99.
App Store Rating: 4.7*
aCalendar is an app that has an interactive interface with easy yet effective functioning.
This app is developed with the idea of navigating without difficulty between days, weeks, months, and even for agenda view. It has a lot of designs and views customization options to make your calendar look how you want it to be.
It allows you to flexibly manage the important events and the birthday of your contacts, without syncing them with the app. It automatically tells you about the public and the national holidays, festivals, and other important dates according to the country.
And talking about the working, it is seamless. All you need to do is swipe vertically to switch between the dates and months, to go forward and backward. And swipe horizontally to switch between the calendar view.
This app also has a pro-paid version that has got additional features, without ads. You will get to see more color options to customize the interface with the colors of your choice. The introduction of the tasks manager and the business features has taken credibility to another level. Here are all the features that make aCalendar one of the best Calendar apps in 2022.
Features of aCalendar
- You can navigate between the date, weeks, and months with a vertical swipe in a forward and backward direction.
- This has got seven powerful widgets.
- You can enjoy the complete year view.
- It allows you to add the birthdays of your contacts by syncing the contacts.
- Also, long-press to add a new calendar event
- It has got Google Calendar management.
- You will enjoy its various modes. The moon phases are one among them.
- You can enjoy a mini month or graphical week overview in day and week view. just long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date.
- You can configurable actions on a 3-finger-tap, tap on the title, or the volume buttons.
Size: 10 MB
Compatibility: Requires Android 5.0 and up.
Price: It is a free app but offers in-app purchases. It costs $0.99 – $5.99 per item.
Google Play Store Ratings: 4.0* with 10,000,000+ downloads.
4. Calendar App by Any.do
For a person who always misses out on important events, Calendar App by Any.do is the real lifesaver.
Calendar App by Any.do is a simple yet creative calendar app that supports daily, 3-day, weekly, agenda views on your phone. You can easily sync this app with your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar. Sync it all so that you don’t forget an important event like before.
This is not only a basic calendar app, instead, but it has got quite other features as well that will make your work in a much better way. You can review your events and task list together. That means a 2-in-1 app or it can 3 as it reminds you about the tasks assigned. Thus, a reminder as well, making it one of the best Calendar apps in 2022.
One line for this app is that it is a to-do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, a task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool, a reminders app, a daily planner, a family organizer app.
What an amazing deal? Right?
Features of Calendar App by Any.do
- Supports daily calendar view, 3-day, Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in Reminders.
- Connect to your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar.
- It has a TO-DO LIST so that you can review your events and tsk all together at the same time.
- It has a Calendar Widget.
- You can switch between the modes. It has a dark mode as well.
- You will get reminders to let you know the important dates and tasks.
- You can work together with other apps and effectively manage staff.
- You can share the tasks and assign the respective tasks with your family and friends.
Size: 41 MB
Compatibility: Requires Android 5.0 and up.
Price: It is a free app but offers in-app purchases. It costs $1.19 – $83.88 per item.
Google Play Store Rating: 4.1* with 100,000+ till now.
5. Business Calendar 2
This is another calendar app that aims to increase productivity and has got the features of the Calendar, Planner, Organizer.
It has got everything that a calendar app should app. And in addition to this, it has got a lot more other features.
Now, you will not be needing any secondary app to schedule or organize the tasks, this can do all of these for you. It can personalize your work and quickly schedule your daily, monthly, yearly tasks. You will enjoy using it as it has got six designed main views and this includes month, week, day, agenda, year and tasks.
You can sync it with Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, etc. Also, get your task done by sharing your calendars with colleagues, friends, and family.
Doesn’t it look similar to the previous app?
Nahhh… It is not.
As it has got smart suggestions for a title, location, and attendees based on previous entries. Also, this supports a powerful voice input feature to add your appointments without any typing. Cool!!!!
It has got more than 600 emoticons for your events to make it fun and interesting to use. Also, it allows you to easily invite attendees and answer meeting invitations. Do you know that it also has a heat map in year view to find free time slots quickly? And how about the countdown? It has got an optional ongoing notification with an event countdown.
Still not enough?
Then try its premium features.
Features of Business Calendar 2
- It has 6 designed main views: month, week, day, agenda, year, and tasks.
- The flexible daily and weekly planner lets you quickly adjust between 1 to 14 days.
- It has got 7 professional calendar widgets along with the agenda, month, week, day, tasks, and icon widget.
- You can customize the widgets as per your needs.
- Get it synced with the other apps including the Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, etc. by using the Android calendar synchronization.
- You can easily invite attendees and answer meeting invitations.
- Enjoy the live search in all views and share your events easily.
- Add important events and give emotions to them with more than 600 emoticons.
- You will never miss any essential event with its snooze reminders.
- You can show a map, write an email to attendees or check tasks directly from the notification.
- The premium features include attaching files & photos, integrated weather reports, repeating alarms, astonishing 22+ themes, and a lot more additional benefits.
Compatibility: Varies with the device.
Price: It is a free app but offers in-app purchases. It costs $1.22 – $6.99 per item.
Google Play Store Rating: 4.7* with 5,000,000+ till now.
So these are the Best Calendar Apps in 2022. If you are looking for an app that will make everything easy for you, then you should go for Business Calendar 2. It has got Calendar, Planner, Organizer all in a single app. it is convenient to use because of its reminder and notification features. And its premium version has got lot more surprises for you.
But this doesn’t mean that the rest apps are not good. So, it’s your turn to install the Best Calendar Apps in 2022, try them once, go with the best according to your demands and make your daily work feel easier.