Is your in-built calendar not working as per your need? Are you in search of calendar apps that will increase your productivity or works just more than a calendar app? If you agree to this, then this post is the right answer to your search query. This post is all about the best calendar apps for iOS 2021.
Well, to most, a calendar is mere an app that tells, about the date, day, and events. But It is really so simple? The answer is no. Thanks to the developers who are constantly working on creating the best apps for all of us. They have packed the best user experience in small packets that we call apps. But not all apps are the best ones if we have a look at them.
According to the user’s review and the internet’s saying, the best calendar apps for android 2021 are Any.do, CalenGoo, DigiCal Calendar Agenda, and Google Calendar. But among the plenty of Calendar apps available on the internet, why only these are the best apps?
What features these have? What is the size? Are these compatible with your iOS device? Are these available on Apple apps Store? How much do these apps cost? Wait… you will get to know about all these below in this post.
Best Calendar Apps for iOS 2021
You might agree, that a calendar is not the most important app that you will be having in your phone, but is the essential one. And that is why choosing the right calendar app is a confusing piece of work. Dont worry now you need not to check each corner of the internet.
Read along the article to find the important features, detailed description, size, compatibility, and other important details:
Why Calendar App by Any.do is one of the best calendar apps for iOS 2021?
For a person who always misses out on important events, Calendar App by Any.do is the real lifesaver.
Calendar App by Any.do is a simple yet creative calendar app that supports daily, 3-day, weekly, agenda view on your phone. You can easily sync this app with your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar. Sync it all so that you don’t forget an important event like before.
This is not only a basic calendar app, instead, but it has also got quite other features as well that will make your work in a much better way. You can review your events and task list together. That means a 2-in-1 app or it can 3 as it reminds you about the tasks assigned. Thus, a reminder as well.
One line for this app is that it is a to-do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool, a reminders app, a daily planner, a family organizer app.
What an amazing deal? Right?
- Calendar! To-do-list!
- Supports daily calendar view, 3-day, Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in Reminders.
- Connect to your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar.
- It has a TO-DO LIST so that you can review your events and tsk all together at the same time.
- It has a Calendar Widget.
- You can switch between the modes. It has a dark mode as well.
- You will get reminders to let you know the important dates and tasks.
- You can work together with other apps and manage staff in an effective way.
- You can share the tasks and assign the respective tasks with your family and friends.
Size: 166 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later, iPadOS 12.0 or later, iPodOS 12.0 or later, and macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
Price: It is a free app but offers in-app purchases. It costs $2.99 – $59.88 per item.
App Store Rating: 4.6* with 100,000+ till now.
Why CalenGoo Calendar is one of the best calendar apps for iOS 2021?
It is a app that is specially designed for iPad but works with other iOS devices.
This app helps you to easily access and modify Google Calendar from your iOS device. In appearance, it is almost similar to the Google Calendar. You can arrange and manage the tasks and events all from this single app. The events appear in different colors and use the drag and drop option to make it easy to use for everyone.
Forget about the upcoming events, you can manage and add notes about your past events as well for it to memorize. You can sync Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV, and iCloud as well. And from there, it’s extremely easy to attach the photos and files to get a clear idea about the event.
It has got 5 types of calendar views and 4 styles of agenda views. This means Day, Week, Month, Agenda and year one. And with so much it also has got the feature to search within the app. Also, for an easy access, just add a widget to the home screen and that’s it.
With it you are ready to remember everything as it has got various reminder functions like notifications, pop-up window, spoken reminders, different sounds, and more.
With this, it is easier to remind. You can add a shortlist of tasks into an event, along with the contacts linked to the event.
- It has got Five types of calendar views and Four styles of agenda views.
- Date/time can be entered using the iOS wheels or by using a keypad.
- You can Sync all your past and future events.
- It allows you to sync the calendar along with the tasks with secondary apps like Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV, and iCloud.
- It has got the feature of the Weather forecast.
- You can use drag and drop to move and copy your events.
- It has plenty of new templates to quickly create similar events again.
- Add emotions to your events by adding Icons to Google Calendar events.
- You can add the photos or pdf along with the events.
- You can set reminders for any important event and Snooze them as well.
- Swipe horizontally and vertically to switch between months and weeks.
- The particular event can be liked to your contacts.
- It has got Floating events and completable events.
Size: 52.8 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later, macOS 11 or later, and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
Price: It is a paid app. And costs $6.99.
App Store Rating: 4.5*
Awesome Calendar is another paid app in the list.
It is the all-in-tool to help you manage your personal and business life. This app is just like a good pet. You put things in it once, then it will do everything automatically. It automatically syncs with all iPhone calendars, writes your to-do list, creates notes with photos, checks the weather, and more.
What you can do with it?
Firstly, if you want to make your things organized, just say it to Awesome Calendar. It has got natural Language Input that makes it easy for everyone to use.
You can have multiple calendar control in a single app. This will let you know about the holiday’s according to 35 countries. No need to think about missing out an important meeting or an event, It will remind you all about it. This gives you quick popup on month view. Badge alarm on icon, number of today’s events, and to-do’s. Add unlimited alarms, photos, and pdf to the events.
- Calendar! Task manager! Notepad! Weather! Sticker!
- You can Sync it with google task.
- You will enjoy the Month, week agenda, Filofax, day, and list views.
- Allows, drag and drop to add and change the date of the event.
- You can icons, emojis, photos, pdfs to the desired events.
- You can enjoy multiple calendar control in a single app.
- It is more than a calendar with a powerful diary that lets you type notes and embed photos.
- Easy-push event alarm and customizable alarm. Well, you can add Unlimited alarms.
- It has got an additional Event template for quick adding.
Size: 60.1 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later, macOS 11 or later, and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
Price: It is a paid app. And costs $9.99.
App Store Rating: 4.7*
So these are the Best Calendar Apps for iOS 2021. All these apps are available on the App store and are loved by users with 4.1 stars and above.
If you are looking for an app that will make everything easy for you, then you should go for Awesome Calendar. Though it is paid app, yet it has a valve to money. It has got a Calendar! Task manager! Notepad! Weather! Sticker! all in a single app. it is convenient to use because of its reminder and notification features.
But this doesn’t mean that the rest apps are not good. So, it’s your turn to install Best Calendar Apps for iOS 2021, try them once, and go with the best according to your demands and make your daily work feel easier.
Feature Image Credits: Justinmind