At the International Developers Conference earlier, Apple also unveiled WatchOS 8 and the MacOS Update, together with iOS 16 and iPadOS 16. Every one of these latest platform’s tester betas was released on the day of the keynote presentation. Still, to access them, you must be a paid subscriber of Apple’s Developer Program. Keep learning about Apple releases iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 public betas and enjoy the latest features of the gadget.
For those who persevered, the public beta for iOS 16 and iPad OS 16 is now available, and access is free. If your smartphone is suitable, you may sign up for the beta program and get the first public beta build via an OTA installation. Whenever Apple releases new public beta versions, users would automatically receive them as OTA software updates after installing the initial build.
Let’s get ready to walk with me through the write-up in detail to learn about Apple releases iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 public betas and enjoy the features of the latest gadget.
In This Article
Apple Releases iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 Public Betas | Exciting Features Coming Along
We would like to caution everyone if you are hurrying to sign up for the beta program because the program will not be error-free. There’ll be bugs and glitches, just like with any beta version, and they can shorten the battery life of your iPhone or iPad and reduce your performance. It is therefore recommended that, if you have got a spare iPhone or iPad, you upload the beta builds onto that device.
Features Included in iOS 16 and iPadOS 16
There are some amazing features and functions that Apple’s iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 offer to its users worldwide. To find out the features, please scroll further:
1. Despite alerts coming in through the bottom, Apple’s iOS 16 introduces a configurable lock window with backgrounds, alarms, apps, and much more.
2. Additionally, you may set up various lock screens and connect some of them to Focus settings.
3. On the iPhone, Messages has also undergone some adjustments with iOS 16. Messages can be edited, deleted, and marked as unread.
4. You could now use Messages in addition to FaceTime to communicate with people you are exchanging material with using SharePlay on iOS 16.
5. With iOS 16, FaceTime could be transferred between devices, and the Health app would be able to track your prescription use.
6. A specialized weather application and Stage Manager, a novel multipurpose mechanism, are both included in iPadOS 16 for the tablet.
I hope the information about Apple releases iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 public betas given in the article has sufficiently enriched your understanding. People should make final decisions about purchasing the device or any other thing only after going through intensive research.
Some of the outstanding features iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 (Apple releases iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 public betas) come with. The most beautiful feature is that you can edit the messages and communicate well with your counterpart.
If there is any other question regarding the Apple releases iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 public betas, please feel free to write to me in the comments section below.