Huami launched two new Amazfit Smartwatches: Amazfit GTS 2 Mini and the Amazfit Pop Pro, in an event on December 1, 2020, in China. As the company promised earlier that they will launch a mini version of the already launched Amazfit GTS 2. The other variant that the company revealed today is Amazfit Pop Pro.
The Amazfit Pop Pro is also a version of an already launched wearable, Amazfir Pop. The company has definitely made some important changes in the features and the functioning of the smartwatch. There is a difference in price as well. We have all the important things that you must know about the new wearables before considering to buy them.
Price of Amazfit GTS 2 Mini
After so many leaks and teasers, the Amazfit GTS 2 Mini is now available in the Chinese markets. This wearable is yet to be launched globally. The company has made no statement regarding the launch of the wearable globally but we can expect the watch to launch in 2021 everywhere.
Also, read Best Smartwatches 2021
At the time of writing the wearable is available in China. It is retailing at the price of 699 yuan that is approximately $106. The price of the wearable is higher than expected considering that the Amazfit GTS 2 Mini is a mini version of the previous wearable launched by the company.
What to Expect from the Amazfit GTS 2 Mini?
Paying a higher price, the company will offer you a smartwatch that is remarkably polished. The watch is made of plastic and metal. The watch has a plastic back and the frame is made of aluminum alloy. The watch weighs below 20 grams. The company is offering the wearable in many different color options: Deep Pine Green, Rose Power, and Obsidian Black.
Also, read Best Smartwatch Apps 2021
Amazfit GTS 2 Mini: Specifications
- 1.55 Inch (354 x 306 pixels) AMOLED 301 PPI
- Support for Android and iOS
- 70+ Sports mode, activity and in-depth sleep monitoring
- Huami’s self-developed Bio Tracker, 2 PPG (support blood oxygen) biological data sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, ambient light sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Music control, camera control
- Microphone, Xiao AI voice assistant
- Dimensions: 40.5 x 35.8 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: 19.5g (without strap)
- 220 mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life with typical use, up to 21 days battery life in long battery life mode
Price of Amazfit Pop Pro
The Amazfit Pop Pro is still not fully disclosed. There is not much information about this wearable given by the company. Till now we know that the revised version of the Amazfit Pop will be retailing for 399 yuan that is approximately $61.
The company is offering a very similar color option for the Amazfit Pop Pro in comparison to the previous version, the Amazfit Pop. The colors that the company is offering are Green, Pink, and Black.
The Amazfit Pop Pro is available in China right now. There is no news regarding the launching of the wearable globally. But, we have heard rumors that the Amazfir Pop Pro might launch in India under the name of Amazfit Bip U Pro soon.
Also, read Fossil 6th gen smartwatch In 2021
Amazfit Pop Pro: Specifications
- 1.43-inch (320 x 302 pixels) colour TFT display with 2.5D Glass 3 protection + AF coating
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps, remote phone camera control, stopwatch, world clock, weather forecasts
- 60+ sports modes
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Blood oxygen (SpO2) measurement, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro
- Stress monitoring, Breathing training
- Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, Compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0 and above
- PAI health analysis
- Control music on the phone
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Dimensions: 40.9 x 35.3 x 11.4mm; Weight: 31 grams
- 225mAh battery with up to 9 days of battery life with typical use
The style and the colors of the new wearables by Huami looks very similar to the smartwatches of Redmi. The pastel vibe will be all over the markets in 2021.
So far, this is all the information we have, we will keep updating as soon as we get more information.
Feature Image Credits: mobilearrival