1. BASKET CASE: Take organization to a new level with these handy catchalls; from $29 at hm.com.
2. SPOT ON: Hudson Valley Lighting’s Girard desk lamp cuts a handsome figure with a vintage brass finish; $291.20 at build.com.
3. SEAT OF POWER: Nothing beats a comfy office chair, and the Beatrix swivel delivers in spades. It has a generous, adjustable seat, velvet upholstery and wheels for mobility; $369 at
4. ON THE LINE: The geometric, all-wool Hyde rug mixes a soft and bold palette; from $324 at benchmademodern.com.
5. MAKE IT COMFY: Add homey accoutrements. This plush cushion in silver-foiled linen is fancifully edged with playful ball trim; $89 at pillowpops.com.
6. INSTANT ESCAPE: While travel may be off the table for a bit, feng shui your mood with an Icon candle in your work space; $30 at primalelements.com.
7. PET PROJECT: No barking during Zoom calls with Henry underfoot. Made of ricestone and steel, it measures 5″ x 12″; $195 at onekingslane.com.
8. CORNER OFFICE: Tuck the Holden desk into a corner to create an instant work space. A drawer and roomy shelf add functionality; $349 at grandinroad.com.
The post 8 Chic Items for Your Home Office appeared first on New Jersey Monthly.