These are 10 of the best pubs in County Durham we have all missed during lockdown
Most of us can’t wait to get back to the pub.
And we won’t have much longer to wait if Boris Johnson’s roadmap out of lockdown goes to plan.
The rules for hospitality are as follows:
- Pubs and restaurants can reopen for outdoor purposes only, with tables outside in line with social contact rules.
- Friends or family will be allowed to meet in beer gardens as long as they abide by the rule of six or are made up of two households.
- There will be no curfews, and there is no requirement to eat while drinking, spelling the end of the “substantial meal” debacle.
- Pubs and restaurants may reopen for indoor dining. However, the rule of six/two household rule will still apply for meeting inside.
- Though it will be no earlier than June 21, it is hoped that by June 21 all limits can be removed.
- Nightclubs and live events will be allowed to return, and wedding venues will receive guidance on the numbers permitted.
These are 10 of the best pubs in County Durham we have all missed during lockdown.